Community post

Question

coffee

is it ok to drink coffee while TTC?

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have read that caffeine in moderation is okay, I think the magic number is 300 mg of caffeine each day is not supposed to affect fertility. From what I've read, caffeine is a diuretic and dehydrates you, which can be problematic when trying to conceive. Here's a great article about that on another site: http://www.babycenter.com/0_caffeine-does-it-affect-your-fertility_4489.bc

If you decide that you're drinking too much caffeine or want to cut it out of your diet entirely, I recommend baby steps and weaning off slowly (puns intended!).

I hope this was helpful!

12 years ago

Try decafe it tastes the same x

12 years ago

I have to have one cup a day. I tried to stop, and it drove me crazy crazy crazy for 3 days. I'm thinking that 1 cup isn't gonna hurt anything. Lots of ppl in my mom's day smoked and did all sorts of stuff and got pg with us... :)

Baby dust!

I did everything late, kissing boys, getting married, how is this any different? Relaxing and knowing it will happen! 36 yo TTC #1 LATEBLOOMER

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo