Community post

Discussion

First cycle of clomid and no O yet

Hi. It's my first month of 50 mg clomid. We have been TTC for 1 year. I didn't have a period for the whole year. I took provera and got a period finally and started clomid cd3. Its now cd 16 with no sign of O. My temps have only gone up .3 and all my opk tests are neg. I have no cramping or side pain like everyone talks about. Does anyone think i've O'd? what does it feel like when u O on clomid?

Any help would be helpful!!!

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

i didn't O until cd18 with my first round of 50mg. i spent a fortune on sticks since i usually O on cd13. I got a positive with fmu and by that night a negative - typically i get a positive for about two days straight. i cramped horribly from the morning i think i O'd and for the next 9 days. it was pretty harsh. i even ended up at the ob/gyn with an ultrasound but they only saw 3 tiny cysts that he said should not have been the source of my pain. AF should rear her ugly head on Monday and today i am having the worst cramps ever- which is really bad for me to say because i have endometriosis so i know what bad cramps feel like. i'm not sure i can take the clomid next month - i have been in AGONY.

12 years ago

I guess I will continue to wait. Now I'm not sure if we should be bding every day since I don't think im O'ing. I'm sorry about ur cramps!!!! YUCK! best wished to you!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I have heard that most woman O later with clomid... for me... I ovulate earlier but clomid also has affected my opks and make them look darker and positive for almost two weeks straight making it hard to figure out O...... but I would just keep testing everyday until you get a positive... although you may not O on that dose either...... for me I had to go up to 100mg and I am having further testing this month to see if indeed I am Oing on this dose.... so keep testing and see if you O if not, then you may need to tell your dr. and increase your dose! Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo