Community post

Question

Alarm to Take Temp

Will setting my alarm at say 3am to take my temp and go back to bed startle me and cause my temps to be inaccurate?

Poll:
Yes (0 votes)
No (4 votes)

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

As long as u take it immediately, u should be fine. U will never get conditions perfect, and theres no way to know if it wouldve been different. Just do the best u can with what u have. Good luck!! =))

10 years ago

One thing to keep in mind is low temperatures. It won't necessarily affect anything, and it will be more accurate than if you have a terribly inconsistent waking time, but your body temperature is at its lowest between 1am-4am assuming you aren't working overnight. Just make sure, if you do use 3am, that you aren't going to bed at 1am, since you need at least 3 hours of solid rest.

After PCOS and a m/c in 2010... Got my first on 3/28/2013!! Hoping and wishing for a healthy & Sticky little bean!!

10 years ago

Wow. That's commitment. 3am? Are you sure you want to do that just to try and get a slightly straighter line? No ones temps are perfect. Life gets in the way and the line bumps up and down a bit. Use an OPK plus temps and you'll get pretty close to o day most months. Probably you are having sex more than once near o day anyway, so it won't matter if you are a day off either direction.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo