Community post

Question

Steady Temps & Spotting

I still have my steady temps... and today I woke up and had spotting on TP...
I tried to check CM, but seemed very dry up there and only came out with some light red blood on my fingers...
Here's my chart - any thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/233c40

I generally have a 15-16 day LP... and I'll start spotting about 13-14dpo... but back in July I started spotting on CD26, which is today. :(

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Wow that is a lovely looking chart!!! I wish I had such clear temperature shifts! Unfortunately apart form seeing you ovulated there is nothing else much a chart can tell you. The cycle I got pregnant didn't look as good as your chart, it was up and down, so I try not to read too much into it. Steady high temps are good. not good you are spotting already! I had one cycle I spotted for a week before AF. Usually I am more like you, spot for ~3 days before it arrives.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo