Community post

Journal

I know in my heart this is going to be a long journey

Today is 11dpo and i tested and got a STARK white BFN. AHHH!!! I knew it in my heart that it would be negative, but yesterday afternoon I took a dreaded Blue dye test and it looked like it might just be there....but NO it was an EVAP! Anyway, I was really really hoping that it would be easy for us but I know it won't be. I see posts about girls that try for 1 month and they get pregnant right away. Here I am CD 32 and I don't even know if I ovulated....yeah I had a +OPK but I had them last time and I wasn't producing a mature egg. I had no EWCM and I try to check my cervix but that's not a definite sign. I know in my heart of hearts that this will be a long journey for us again and I'm crushed. I know it's all worth whatever gets thrown our way. I will also NEVER go on the pill again. I was on it for less than 1 year this time and I know that it's the reason for my problems. Hoping AF starts soon and that I don't have long cycles again as in 38+ days. Here's to waiting around for AF.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo