Posts by Laceyk616

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Visit to the Infertility Doc

Last week we saw our Infertility Doc, it went well they want to start with blood work on CD 3 and Baseline ult ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Had anyone tried maca root?

Heard this can help with fertility. Regulating cycles, cm, and libido? Any success stories? I get little to no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I know in my heart this is going to be a long journey

Today is 11dpo and i tested and got a STARK white BFN. AHHH!!! I knew it in my heart that it would be negative ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TTC#2-It Begins

First cycle TTC#2 and so far not too bad. I think I ovulated on CD20 or 21 I switched from Wondfo OPKS to CB D ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Anyone around CD5? Cycle buddies!

Trying for another had some issues conceiving DS and this is our first cycle coming off BCP and trying for #2. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Do I count my withdrawl bleeding as day CD1?

I came off the pill after starting a new pack (5/1/16) took 4 days worth of pills then stopped on 5/4/16. Toda ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone stopped BCP after 4 days?

Hubby and I decided that it was time to start TTC#2 and that I would come off the pill...but I just started a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Beta 17?? Is that ok for 2 days before AF??

Going for another blood draw on Friday 48hrs later. Is 17 high enough to be considered pregnant? I heard anyth ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HSG Scheduled for Thursday...How was it anyone who has had one?

My HSG is scheduled for 10/17 in the afternoon. Doc told me to take 600mg of Advil 1 hr before because It coul ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Slow growing Follicles? Anyone else?

I just started seeing an Infertility Doc on 9/5/13. Had all blood work checked and all normal. I have been hav ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago