Community post

Discussion

8 dpo and obsessing.. anyone with me?

I have been sooo sleepy the last couple of days. I dont normally take naps in the middle of the day, but I took 2 naps yesterday and one the day before. Maybe I am just tired. Once again today I am fighting to keep my eyes opened. Its almost 1in the afternoon and I am on a downward slope. The site indicates I am at about 8 dpo. At 6dpo I got a stitch in my tummy when I was rolling over in the bed. Maybe my body is producing some xtra progesterone. I took provera for my cycle to start and clomid on days 3-7. I have been feeling heavy in my abdomen the last few days, not bloated, but like gravity was pulling the bottom of my tummy down a lil. Idk, probably just my imagination. Im trying to wait until 10dpo to poas, but I am an addict and patience is something I dont have when it comes to this. I pray that this is gonna be it for me and I will soon get my . Until then im gonna and for some . In the past I tested on a FRER (6 day) and received my both times right at 4 weeks. Unfortunately both of those ended in chemical pregnancies and before the 6th week I had miscarried . So whats happening with everyone else. Anyone near my dpo? I'd love to hear whats going on.

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi SSgirl,

I am also 8dpo today, although, I am quite the opposite...I seem to have a lot more energy than usual.

On 5dpo I woke in the middle of the night and had an episode of about 6 sharp searing pains in my uterus...possible implantation?! WHo knows, but here's to hoping. I am going to test on this Friday (11dpo)...at least that is what my goal is today. I have had increased CM since O, and the last 3 days it has been an opague, white ewcm...very weird, and my (.)(.)s are burning but they are not tender or painful to the touch

Good Luck!

Katie

13 years ago

Well baby_dust] to you. Let me know what happens. I'm trying to wait until Friday also before I test. I normaly test with FRER(6day). How bout you?

13 years ago • Post starter

I am 9DPO! I think! I used to chart and my cycles were irregular. For the past 9 months, they have been exactly 29 days apart, which has never been the case for me. I haven't charted since they became regular, but my LP was 11-13 days before, so assuming that is the same, I likely ovulated on CD 17 - I also had a lot of cramping on my left side that day. We threw caution to the wind and BDed that night, but I am sure it was probably too late. I have had nausea and a headache, but I think that could be due to a bad sunburn I got the other day. I didn't get nausea until 6 weeks along with my first 2 kids. I have also been pretty bloated, and got stabbing pains in my uterus at 6DPO. My boobs do feel a little tingly and sore - unless it is in my head! Uggh, frustrating! I wish we would have just tried a few days earlier so I would know if we had a decent shot. We were going to wait a few months, but DH is ready, and this makes me feel like I am too! I took a dollar store test today and it was BFN. too early I know, but I got a BFP with DD2 at 9DPO (I was charting then). I want to just see if I miss AF, but like that's going to happen! Good luck ladies!

13 years ago

I'm 7DPO today and have been experiencing all kinds of symptoms since O. My breasts have been extremely sore to the point where walking up and down stairs was nearly excrutiating. I've been dizzy off and on, extremely tired, huge increase in CF, headaches, very very mild nausea Sunday and again today although that could have been caused by my headaches. I want to know ASAP but I'm terrified of getting BFNs like last cycle. I might wait an extra week after you ladies especially since I woke up this morning and my symptoms seem to have subsided slightly. Especially the soreness in my breasts. I'm really hoping AF hasn't decided to come way early.

Baby dust to all of you. Hopefully this is our month!

13 years ago

I am also 7 DPO. I dont ovulate without help and I wanted to try a more natural approach so I tried out Fertibella . I started it not this cycle but the one previous an dwith no results except for beautiful skin and increased horny-ness. This month though around cycle day 9 i had EWCM and twinges in my ovaries and a pos OPK. CD9 is extremely early I think as I O'd on CD 18 with clomid for my LO. I am having a barage of symptoms. Heavy painful breasts, constant urination, I am EHAUSTED which is what happened with LO... I was super exhausted the whole 9 months. I am praying for a BFP.

13 years ago

i'm 8 dpo. I've have increased cm since O. My temps are pretty high right now. My nipples have been having this burning feeling. Crossing my fingers for everyone! Everyone please update so we know if these symptoms are the real deal :)

13 years ago

10 dpo (give or take a day) headaches, sore throat and stuffy nose....some cramping last night with some spotting when wiped (TMI!!) slept all day yesterday and sore nips started today....nothing to extreme (the past months have been a LOT more and extreme symptoms then this month)

Maybe i didn't ovulate this month??

What and see what goes

13 years ago

Thanks everyone for replying. Somehow the tww is not as lonley knowing you are not the only one going through it. RJ maybe your spotting is implantation and the stuffy nose is a good sign too. With my first I went to the doctor got a bfn but was told I had a sinus infection, only to find out I was actually pregnant. I broke down yesterday and tested . My husband came home from work and saw the wrapper in the trash and asked why I didnt wait. I just had the urge to pee on something (lol). He doesnt understand what its like to go thru this month after month after month. I just want to know as soon as earthly possible. Since I used my last test yesterday, guess I will wait until Friday at least to test again. I don't know how much longer I can keep torturing myself with BFN and miscarriages. I hope and pray your journeys have been and will be better than mine... Keeping my fingers crossed still and praying that we all get

13 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies ... i'm a little earlier than you guys but its nice to see how the road i'm traveling can be different every month..

we have been TTC for so long its sickening .. but i have gotten to the point where i'm not so stressed cause of how many BFN's i've gotten

Today at 6DPO i have had so much HORRIBLE Gas
and that heavy feeling someone mentioned and it felt like someone poked me between the legs a couple times today ! sorry !

The backache could be from too much computer time !!! LOL
Good Luck ladies !

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo