Community post

Discussion

Cycle differences

I was just looking at my cycles and it sparks my curiosity. 2 cycles ago my length was 26 days and last cycle was 28 days. Like clock work I always have a day or two of brown spotting and heavy cramping that leads right into af. In October I had Mirena removed and didn't focus on my cycles until the last one. I am confused because today is my 28 cycle day and the spotting I had (5 days ago) lasted a few hours and disappeared. I have none of my typical af symptoms. However at 15 dpo I am still getting bfn. And I reading into it too much or could my cycle be no completely different mean I am pregnant? Anyone have any experience with being on a consistent cycle and the one that ended in a pregnancy was completely different? I guess what's frustrating is the constant negative pregnancy tests, not even a faint line. The tww is definitely torturing, can something please happen. I'll take af if it means this craziness stops and I can just do better next cycle!

Doing everything backwards since 2011... Me (25) & DH (40) DD (18 months) TTC #2 since December 2013 User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

0 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo