Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@ justkats I have no clue about those tests. Have you done a pregnancy test yet? Maybe take one first thing in the morning? Good luck!! :)

10 years ago

Justkats: OPKS only show you where your body has an LH surge such as when it would be getting geared up to ovulate. The only downside it doesn't tell you any confirmation of actual ovulation. Also the test line has to be the same dark color of the control line or darker to have a positive on OPKS. It's hard to tell but based on your picture it may have been CD 16 and 17 that you had your LH surge. Praying for tons of baby dust and sticky vibes for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi - everyone. Hope there is lots of baby dust and sticky vibes around!

My 2 week wait began yesterday. Hubby is determined we are not going to adopt! Keep your fingers crossed please!

10 years ago

My ovulation strips showed all surges and actual ovulation.
I got a surge line 2 days before nothing the next day andthe n a clear ovulation line the a wishy washy one the day after.
The first time i used them it didn't show any surge just the actual ovulation day and after day.
My ovulation lines wasn't as dark as the test line which is why i had a confustion last month till i got the wishy washy line which i knew was the second day ovulation line.

10 years ago

I'm due today, but AF is a no show so far. If she stays away, I'll be testing tomorrow :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Good luck hope AF stays away
Mines due friday i've taken 3 tests showing a faint line and todays is darker but still faint. Oh amd told my partner now. Just got to wait a few days now he know before doing another test which hopefully will be a nice dark line.

10 years ago

Can I jump in? I am in the very beginning of my 2ww, I think...I don't track anything but my periods and intercourse...if I ovulate mid cycle then I am between 2 and 4 days post ovulation and hubby and I bd last night and when I went to use the bathroom afterwards I had quite a bit of bright red mucus/post baby dance (you know what) anyway this was very very common two years ago. I bled every time we had intercourse (had endometriosis) since my last pregnancy I have not had this happen even once, until last night! I still had a little spotting this morning and I'm a little crampy. I hope it's not Aunt Flo super early...I wish I could just know, with out the waiting game. Ugh. Any insight will be appreciated :)

10 years ago

Vettechgirl - I understand the concept, but when I was testing I was only looking for that, "Darker than the control line," line. After lining them all up, CD16/17 were obviously darker than the rest, but still not QUITE as dark.

I spent waaaaaay too much time looking through progression pics yesterday, and it seems that sometimes O happens when it isn't as dark because the surge wasn't caught at it's highest peak. I tested at 8pm every night, so had I tested at 5, maybe there would have been a difference.

Either way, a might have is better than a not. If I O'd on the 17th, I'm 13DPO right now. Tested Hcg with FMU and it was BFN.

Keep on, keepin on.

10 years ago • Post starter

Using an OPK may help! I have regular cycles, so I figured that I always ovulated around CD 14-16. This cycle, I used an OPK and discovered that I O'd CD19 - which is much later than I expected. The digital ones can be really expensive, but you can get some of the dip stick ones, for cheap, online.

I also started using Ovia to track my cycle. It's free and more robust than any of the other tracking sites I've used: http://www.ovuline.com

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

JustKatS- Out of all of those tests I think day 12 looked the darkest. What about history with CM? I know that I ovulate between days 12-14 of my cycle so my CM is a good way of pin pointing that O.

AFM- The came on Saturday. I went this morning to pick up my fertility meds. This month we start IUI. . I met a woman in the elevator on my way to the lab to get my blood drawn. She's starting IVF this month and showed me a scary picture of all of her meds and shots. that this cycle we'll be lucky. I entered my cycle in this morning and it turns out that I'll still be on this board if I O by May 10th. That will be two cycles I'll be in for January. CRAZY!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo