Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Trying to conceive by IUI or IVF either by the first time or not.

300 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 300 Replies | Last Page

Lol that just made me smile sooo I'm evil.

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

So sorry essemkay!! Hang in there sweetie!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies.. wish I had great news to spill but I do not. So glad I have u ladies here to talk too. I was sooo ready for IUI on Wed. Remember I was telling u guys that. So I call DH (who is really just my long long term college sweet heart, and bf) so I just call to make sure he made plans to get our daughter to school on time so he can make it in to clinic in time and out to miss rush hour traffic for him to go to work. Everything was set and as we are talking on phone he acts surprised about the IUI. He thought he was going in for a seen analysis. I was floored with emotions. He refused to go for iui stating he wanted to do this natural. WTF??!!!! After he took me to ultrasound appt and watched me take meds I asked him what did he think I was doing.. I spoke about how the meds messed with my cycle everything... I was livid.. hurt embarrassed and frustrated. I felt like this time was going to be the right time since I had more follies than last time. He keeps giving me excuses as to trying natural.. but we have done an iui before.. i am ready to call it quits. I mean I have been waiting for a proposal for forever. We have been together for over 10ys.I had never pushed for more kids prior until we lossed our lil bean last year and I seen I hadn't gotten pregnant after trying again. Now he is like he wants to wait until he proposes before getting pregnant. Well I have been waiting this long.. I know that is the right way to go but what order does it matter at this point. We already have everything in place. We are young, but successful couple with a daughter already.. why should I keep waiting. I am ready now and thought he was too but now im not so sure. Im hurting soo bad. Im not sure what to do

10 years ago

I'm so sorry you're going thru this. I don't understand if you all already have a DH why does he want to wait until he proposes for you all to ttc? I'm so sorry. I know you must be crushed and honestly idk what to say other than there's a reason for everything. Cliche I know but there's a silver lining. Hugsssss

User Image [bfp

10 years ago

amommysluv, oh, honey! I wish I knew what to say. I'm so sorry!! It sucks when you're not on the same page. Even more so when you thought you were!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I'm freaking out a bit. I'm pretty sure this is an evap, because when I took the test this morning, it was clearly negative. I thought I could see a shadow of a line, but only when I held the test up and twisted it to the side in the light. So I just put it aside and went to work. Tonight, I see this: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=267785

I think it has to be an evap, right? People keep voting positive, but it's WAAAAAY after the time frame to look at the test. And the line the thickness of the control line is really faint - what you see in the picture is one edge of the line which is dark purple.

Ugh, the ambiguity!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Essemkay! Test again!!

10 years ago • Post starter

amommysluv- ((((hugs))) I'm so sorry. I know your heart has to be hurting. My DH had a hard time acceptIng that we couldn't get pregnant "spontaneously". I think it brusies their ego. I told my dh that obviously it wasn't him since he has an amazing count. I'm not sure that it helped him hearing that but at least he knew that I was hurting emotionally over the fact that "it's me not you". Sending you lots of happy thoughts.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

essemkay, the line looks like it has color. i was always told evap lines didn't really have any color. looks good, definitely test again!!!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

It does have color. It's the same color as the control line. But it's an evap. I took a FRER this morning and it was negative. :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo