Community post

Discussion

September 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing IUI or in process of IVF this month

206 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

201 - 206 of 206 Replies

Thanks Basia, I did manage to do my iui today. Now the waiting game, I hope I get a bfp third time lucky!

9 years ago

Opal and Basia, wishing you both all the best.

I phoned embryology this morning (today would be a 3 day transfer) and I have 6 'really good growers' so they are holding off until day 5.

I am filling a bit better than I was, but know I still have a bit to go. So praying that by Tuesday my body will have settled and be ready for a little blasto! I would be really disappointed at this stage if they just wanted to freeze them because I was experiencing symptoms of OHSS.

Praying for us all that we get good news!

9 years ago

Jojogo - I hope you will have a transfer on day 5. :) fingers crossed for you

Opalfoxy - 3rd time is a charm :) (hopefully 2nd time for me)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - once you get used to the injections they aren't really that bad. Glad you are starting the next step.

Jojogo - looking good! Hopefully the OHSS symptoms subside and they don't do a freeze all - that would be so disappointing.

Opal - 4 follicles sounds promising! Glad you got to do the IUI.

Tubal - how's the wait going?

AFM - as suspected beta came back negative. Got the follow up appointment on Thursday to figure out the next steps.

9 years ago

Hellllloooooo, lovely ladies!!

I started the oct topic.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=68298&p=1#reply_185096

Copy and paste in your browser.

See you over there!!

9 years ago • Post starter

moving over to October.. wanted to say I'm sorry thorntoj86, was hoping you'd be one of those women that get a surprise when they get to dr. office.. hope things are looking up for you...gl on everyone's upcoming IUI's.. and jojo.. with the transfer! I'm 3 days away from beta.. tested this morning, and got super excited, but I think it was an indent on a FRER with FMU..cause i took another one this afternoon and bfn... the waiting is consuming me.. and now i'm feeling sorry for myself.. is 5dp5dt too soon? I thought most women had a faint bfp by that day...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo