Replies by SamH82TwinsOnTheWay

Replies 1 - 10

Days past ovulation starts the day after your body releases your egg
For most women that is about 14 days after the start of your period (( first day of actual bleeding not spotting))
So about day 15 of your cycle would be 1 day past ovulation (( this isnt the same for everyone due to having longer or shorter cycles ))

8 years ago
Reply to Confused??

Public

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and feel like I have the flu / been hit by a bus aches pains ect .. It's the wonderful hormone progesterone !
When will u. Be testing ? Good luck

10 years ago
Reply to Are body aches normal in early pregnancy?

Public

Advertisement

Can you get a blood test done that would give u a better idea of what's going on , good luck

10 years ago
Reply to 2 days past AF coming but got very faint pic not sure if I am your not?

Public

Your hcg prob isn't high enough for the weeks estimator test , w my last miscarriage I tested pos on frer and a reg cb digital but neg on the weeks estimator , your hcg has to be 25 to get a pos on the weeks estimator test it only needs to be 6-12 to reg pos on a frer , test again in a few days good luck

10 years ago
Reply to Has anyone gotten a false negative of CBE Digital with Weeks?

Public

Thank you it was pos !!! Hcg levels were 169 at 13 dpo
541 at 15 dpo
Over 2,000 at 20 dpo ! I'm excited :)

10 years ago
Reply to Is the Walmart brand test bad for evaps ?

Public

I have , I also used soft cups I love them they hold the sperm close to the cervix giving them a better shot we were just green lighted this cycle after a 5 week loss October 9th (my 7 th loss) I used sperm meets egg plan along w the soft cups after bd every time and I just got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo
Good luck start on cd 8 baby dance every other day until a pos opk than everyday for three days than skip and do 2more days ((worked for me 3 times ))

10 years ago
Reply to Sperm Meets Egg Plan? Anyone?

Public

I to took a test at 8 dpo and was really sad to get a bfn, but just 2 short days later i got my BFP . Don't be discouraged 8 dpo for most women is just too soon

12 years ago
Reply to Couldn't wait, took a test...

Public

Sorry for your loss, i myself have had 5 losses . When I had my d &c in aug 2010 our dr explained to us the need to wait 6 weeks for my uterus to heal from being scrapped and than for the uterine lining to grow in thick, as if you try and get pregnant while its thin the baby doesn't have the best environment to grow in.
Again im very sorry for your loss, take care

12 years ago
Reply to When to get pregnant after D & C...

Public

Good luck !!! you get your

12 years ago
Reply to Testing Tomorrow!!

Public

I wish you all the luck!!! , I know exactly how it feels to be pregnant again after suffering losses, I myself have lost a son at 25 weeks he only lived 2hrs than have had 4 losses ending from 12 weeks to 9 weeks. I found out 6 days ago I was pregnant again im a nervous wreck only 4 weeks 2 days. just praying I get to raise this little one.
my prayers are with you
xx congrats !!

12 years ago
Reply to Just found out I'm pregnant again after multiple losses

Public