Community post

Question

Is the Walmart brand test bad for evaps ?

So I took a Walmart brand test this morning at 10 dpo and it came back with a very faint pink line .. I have never gotten a pos this early I don't want to get my hopes up ( I have had 7 losses from 25 weeks to 5 weeks) is the Walmart brand test bad for evaporation lines
Thanks in advance ladies !!!

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yes very bad evaps happens to me everytime.

10 years ago

no! if your talkin about the 88 cent ones. i used them and i took one at 11dpo i think (wasnt exactly tracking) and it was negative. then the next day i took another and it was extremelyyy faint line. then took one every day and the line kept getting a tadd darker. barely. but slightly noticeable. i think i have seen evaps on those tests on some people pics on this site and it seems like the evaps on those tests are thinner than the control line. if its as thick as the control line, no matter how faint. then its deff positive. im pretty sure yours sound spositive. congrats!

10 years ago

Thank you it was pos !!! Hcg levels were 169 at 13 dpo
541 at 15 dpo
Over 2,000 at 20 dpo ! I'm excited :)

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo