Community post

Question

ok ladies i think im nuts

i have the flu and fever of 105 so pls excuse any miss spellings
im anywhere between 5 and 7 dpo i took a test this morning with 4th morning urine ..... duh whats wrong with me i think im delerious haha
the next 5-7 days are going to looooong as i would need to be started on progesterone imm. im afraid with such high temp (( 105)) that if i am pregnant the baby will miscarry ive had 5 losses ranging from 25 weeks to 9 weeks and one living baby who is 5 months old i testd opk 4 x a day and all neg so me and hubby figured having the baby messed my cycle up but i just O'd way late .... very happy if i am just scared to death to loose another precious life. is true im nuts haha thanks for any insite you coukd give me
(( o i have extra yellow and white cm, my cervix went from being hso to low firm closed now its so high my hubbies the only one who can reach it its up about 4 inches and my tiny fingers are too small)

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I'm sorry, but your post just really confused me. What question are you asking? You ask for insight but I'm not sure on what. That a high fever can cause a m/c? If you're just 5-7 dpo and conceived this month, you probably haven't even implanted yet. You say you took a test this a.m. but don't say what the result was. I'm imagining at 5-7 dpo, that it was negative.

If you're really worried about your fever causing an issue, then you should contact your doctor. He/she can give you advice for what to take, such as Tylenol, to get your fever down. And, if you have a fever of 105, you should go to the ER. 103-104 is generally the upper limit of what we can sustain without organ damage.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo