Community post

Question

Oh my gosh what did I do to deserve this ?? :(

I was exstatic I was 9 weeks pregnant (with my 5th pregnancy all losses in the first and second trimester) We went to our R.E. for our follow up ultrasound to the one we had at 6 1/2 weeks.
Sadly we were informed our baby had died around 8 weeks.
He sent us home to think about our options over the weekend and we opted for a d&c so they could geneticly test the baby, today I found out I have to be awake for the procedure and they do it in the R.E office... how am I supposed to deal with that With our d&c last yr it was preformed in a hospital and I was asleep,(it was still a horrible thing for me to endure) it was a different dr but he wont see me since my first prenatal appointment is supposed to be tomorrow the 30th.
I feel so sick with having to have this procedure at all, but I think i ll go crazy having to be awake durring it. What do I do ???? how do i get thru this again ? What on earth could I have done to deserve this

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I am sorry for your loss. It is not something I have experience with but I can only imagine it is the toughest thing you will ever live through. You have done NOTHING wrong, you have just had really bad luck. You REALLY need to be tested for blood clotting and other genetic problems (and yes unfortunately the little one too). You have had far too many losses. If you do end up having a clotting problem then they can put you on lovenox to help sustain pregnacy.
http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a241035/lovely_lovenox_ladies
The above is a link for a group that i belong to that are clotting problem mamas. Many have suffered multiple losses. Once again I am sorry for your loss. Please hang in there and don't give up hope.

12 years ago

my heart goes out to you.it honestly does....

12 years ago

sooooooo sorry for your lose!! i hope things get better for you.

12 years ago

AWAKE!?!?! You have got to be kidding me! Did the same doctor do the D&C last year as well, or was it someone else? I have been though 3 m/c. the 3rd one was a blighted ovum and the doc recommended to go through it naturally at home.

I understand your pain. You have not done anything wrong. As frustrating as it is, it never gets easier. It makes it more difficult to get excited for the next pregnancy. Every month I get my hopes up, but when I get a bfn I am grateful that it wasn't a bfp that turned into a m/c. It is an emotional roller coaster.

I have you in my prayers...

12 years ago

Thank you all ,
and yes chocoholic last yr we had a different doc. he was my regular Maternal fetal medicine dr. i tried to make an app , they made me speak to the nurse at his office and she refuses to schedule an app for me to be seen, since my R.E had done our first 2 ultrasounds as the mfm dr was out of town and wasnt able to see me.

Both my husband and I have had the regular testing, his sperm, my uterus, blood clotting disorder, lupus all came back fine, now they want us to undergo genetic testing... its all so very hard, I have always dreamed of being a mother and I se woman who are on pregnancy number 5-9 with no problems. I just never imagend it would be so hard or heartbreaking to try and start a family :(
thanks to every one again i really appriciate your kind words !

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo