Community post

Discussion

Oh My gosh what did I do to deserve this ??

I was exstatic I was 9 weeks pregnant (with my 5th pregnancy all losses in the first and second trimester) We went to our R.E. for our follow up ultrasound to the one we had at 6 1/2 weeks.
Sadly we were informed our baby had died around 8 weeks.
He sent us home to think about our options over the weekend and we opted for a d&c so they could geneticly test the baby, today I found out I have to be awake for the procedure and they do it in the R.E office... how am I supposed to deal with that With our d&c last yr it was preformed in a hospital and I was asleep,(it was still a horrible thing for me to endure) it was a different dr but he wont see me since my first prenatal appointment is supposed to be tomorrow the 30th.
I feel so sick with having to have this procedure at all, but I think i ll go crazy having to be awake durring it. What do I do ???? how do i get thru this again ? What on earth could I have done to deserve this

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I can not say I know how you are feeling. But I do know for me it would too be a horrendous thing to endure!
my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Sam I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. I wasn't awake for my D&C either. If I were you, I'd ask what the reasoning is behind being awake. I can't imagine why you have to be. In fact, I'd have my husband call and say you are too emotionally fragile to do it awake and they need to put you out. There's absolutely no reason to put you through anything else.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo