Posts by SamH82TwinsOnTheWay

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is the Walmart brand test bad for evaps ?

So I took a Walmart brand test this morning at 10 dpo and it came back with a very faint pink line .. I have n ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

ok ladies i think im nuts

i have the flu and fever of 105 so pls excuse any miss spellings im anywhere between 5 and 7 dpo i took a te ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What are the side effects of taking progesterone suppositories in early pregnancy ???

Can anyone who has taken progesterone suppositories early in there pregnancy tell me what side effects they go ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Any one else high risk ??

Im currently 7 weeks & 1 day pregnant ! I'm high risk and terrified this pregnancy will end like my last. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Oh my gosh what did I do to deserve this ?? :(

I was exstatic I was 9 weeks pregnant (with my 5th pregnancy all losses in the first and second trimester) We ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Oh My gosh what did I do to deserve this ??

I was exstatic :smile_2: I was 9 weeks pregnant (with my 5th pregnancy all losses in the first and second tri ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How do I get through this again ??

I went for my 9 week ultrasound today and we saw that our baby had no heartbeat and had stopped growing 2 week ...

12 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone have low hgc levels and still have a healthy baby ?

I got a phone call from my drs office and my hormone levels are to low for the 5 weeks gestation I am supposed ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

When did your morning sickness kick in ??

Just curious when your morning sickness kicked in .. im am 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and had the dry heaves this ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What are normal hcg levels for 12dpo ??

Im 12 dpo today got a +pos+ on first response 6 days sooner and faint but noticable +pos+ on a $tree test Fr6 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago