Community post

Discussion

Any one else high risk ??

Im currently 7 weeks & 1 day pregnant ! I'm high risk and terrified this pregnancy will end like my last... I had a large blood clot with my last pregnancy sadly in the second trimester it passed to our baby and he passed away

I had my first pre-natal appointment for this pregnancy last week at 6 weeks 3 days and was spotting light brown again they found another clot only this time smaller, i was put on bed rest until my next ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks.... they also found my baby had a lower heart rate than they would have liked to see ( fhr was 81 instead of 90-110 but measured perfect in size)
im praying this baby is okay... the waiting is killing me.

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same or similar problems ?? or even just stuck in bed too ... how do i pass the time with out constantly thinking im going to loose this baby to ??
Thanks for letting me rant ...

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I cannot help you but I feel you and hope everything turns well for you.

12 years ago

Goodness...so sorry for your loss.

I too am high risk but not for the same reasons. My uterus wants to 'give up' sometime between 25-30 weeks...and I go into pre term labor. I've delivered 3 babies (who are healthy now), 2 pre term, and one term. With my first pregnancy, I was on bedrest in the hospital for 5 weeks prior to the birth of my son. While for me...well, I wasn't even in the same ballpark as you...I had to pass the time and try to not worry about what might happen to my son if he were delivered too early. Looking back, I wish I had taken up a craft of some sort like crochet or knitting. If you like to paper craft, maybe you could work on scrapbooking? Magazines and books are great, and maybe some of your favorite tv shows on dvd. If I think of anything else, I'll get back with you :) Praying for you and your little one.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo