Posts by Smltwngrl920

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Discussion

Blood Test

If you ever got one... how long did you wait before asking for one? im currently 15dpo and still no sign ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Any thoughts???

Could 7DPO could have been my implanation dip?? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=20266 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Crinone 8%

Has anyone ever used it? Any kind of advice, or tips would be helpful!

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Do YOU...

always have to have a dip in temp when implant happens? Have you ever got pregnant without a dip?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

has anyone ever been given progesterine gel to take before getting pregnant?

a little background on this situation: Went to the DRs on CD 17- he said I o'd from the left side and my ute ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Progesterine Gel?

has anyone ever been given progesterine gel to take before getting pregnant? a little background on this s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

shortness of breath?

anyone have that as a symptom? i have mild asthma and normally the only time it bothers me during the summ ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Do you always..

have a dip in temp when implantation occurs? Has anyone ever been pregnant without a dip in temp show up on yo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

ohhh...mmmm...gee!!

im so bloated it hurts! i cant "suck" in my stomach and it looks like im 4 months along. im only ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago