Posts by Jazzy12

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

Looking for ladies just starting a new cycle! Cycle buddies!

So AF showed over night. SO disappointed! I am hoping to buddy up with a few people who are starting their ...

180 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Opinions needed! Did I O on cd 14 or 15?

FF has given me crosshairs for cd 14, but I think I O'd on cd 15 because I had a positive opk the evening of c ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

DH's second semen analysis...

So our first SA showed good count and motility, but poor morphology at 1%. DH had a second SA done and this ti ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Are fertility vitamins for women better than prenatals for TTC? Do you need both?

Wondering if I should switch to fertility vitamin pills or just stick with the prenatals... Or do both?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Thank you Robitussin!

EWCM, lots and lots of glorious EWCM... And much earlier than usual! Woo hoo! I took my first dose of Robitus ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Pressure and heart ache...

So today at work, I was checking my mailbox at the end of the day and inside, there was a baby magazine. I jus ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you buy Fertilaid For Men in Canada? Where?

As above. :)

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

99% abnormal sperm morphology caused by varicocele. Any advice? Stories?

DH has been diagnosed with poor morphology caused by varicocele. We are considering the surgical options, as w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The results are in...

So we saw our family doctor today regarding the results of DH's tests... I was so nervous going in. DH must ha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just scared...

So tomorrow, DH and I get the results of his ultrasound and semen analysis. I am scared. I am trying to be bra ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago