Posts by KAPUALEILANI

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

late ovulation

Anyone ever ovulated on CD 23 or even up to CD 30 of an irregular cycle? My cycles have been around 45-50 day ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

WHAT WOULD BE MY EARLIEST CONCEPTION DATE IF HCG 169 ON 03/25

What would my earliest conception date be if my HCG level was 169 on 03/25, 334 on 03/29 with no baby in ultra ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it possible to conceive on CD 34?

(I do have irrelugar cycles) My unexpected test came back positive via HCG quant on 03/25 in attempts to ge ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Hcg 168 on cd 44???? Whyyyyy? I really need to know my date of conception. Pls help!

Lmp 02/10/14 but negative urine test 03/16/15. Five days later nipples suddenly got sensitive and I couldn't ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Hcg 168 on cd 44???? Whyyyyy? I really need to know my date of conception. Pls help!

Lmp 02/10/14 but negative urine test 03/16/15. Five days later nipples suddenly got sensitive and I couldn't ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

AF LATE POSSIBLY DUE TO ANTIBIOTICS??

I was diagnosed with a light UTI 01/28/14 during an OB/GYN visit, which was same day I ovulated. Doctor presc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages