Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Ok this is weird....anyone?

Ok I am TTC #2 (6 mos now) I always have either a 26-27 day cycle had one 28 day cycle a couple of months ago. Anyhow I catch my LH surge every cycle between cd 11-13 (I think I had one month where I caught it on cd 14) This cycle I started testing on cd 11 nothing (and I do test twice a day and I do not use fmu) I kept testing through cd 14 and gave up. Then randomly last night I decided to take one more opk. And pos!? I am now on cd 17 today and another pos opk this morning with fmu. What is going on? I have been having twinges/dull cramps since Monday morning (thought mon was o day) but still today I am cramping lightly and it's switching from left to right side. I got a glimpse of excitement thinking the late pos opk could mean I am already pregnant. But when I do the math it doesn't seem possible. Plus I had no o pains (always get o pains) on cd 11-13. I did have EWCM on those days though and we BD'd on cd 10, 11, 13 and 14. Anyone have any thoughts here? Or a similar experience?

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I wanted to add that I am freaking out that now the last time we DTD was mon and if I am just o'ing late say I o'd tues or wed did we DTD too far from o? We were both too exhausted to BD again last night after I first got the pos opk and my DH is over it!! Lol should I try to convince him to BD again this afternoon? Just for good measure?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo