Community post

Discussion

Is anyone waiting to Ovulate in 12 days???

View Full Post

Well.... I am on my 3rd day with my AF can't wait until she will leave in 72 hours...lol but I am just blessed that I will try again early next month... Dec. 2nd - Dec. 7th!!! Who is with me???

BABYDUST To ALL

User Image User Image

60 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 60 Replies | Last Page

lol... I dont want to drive myself mad lol but I am almost there with you... But I wonder why or maybe this is just me cause I done made myself all worked up on waiting for the "Big O" to hurry up. But Maybe its just me but i swear the days are taking their time to get to Dec. 1st for me. LOL However, I will keep it cool.. well try to keep it cool.. Heck I dont know lol I will just have playtime with my son so i can get my mind off of it for awhile.. LOL

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yep... Awww what a Awesome day it will be. I dont even think i would like my hubby know until Christmas day as a gift... but i kno he would be kinda upset but happy at the same time..but I dont know its way too early to be planning anything so I will enjoy the babymaking part while we still can or when our son is asleep. but at times i think he knows what his dad and I are trying to do cause he will be sleep and then outta nowhere he is up playing LMBO.. I think he is a little hater at times.. but we still love our booga Baby

User Image User Image

Yep your little son has worked out that IF you his mum and dad pull things off then he's not going to be the only one anymore and o boy he's made a plan to wake up and keep u two busy doing other things, hummm smart these children lol..
I remember that , actually still do Lola's my youngest is 20 months now and yes she seems to wake up when hubby and I want some alone time Hum hum :) I think we must give off some vibes or something that make the little ones suspect that mum and dad are up to something and kids , well they never want to miss out on nout lol..
Wow it's so nice to have someone that is along the same time frame as myself , so we will prob be testing around the same time and routing for each other and of course all the other ladies for BFP before Christmas , actually makes me kind of nerves being around Christmas as I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement and my thanks to god for a miracle gift . Well I hope u and hubby get some alone time and let's just keep hopeful with every beat of our hearts.. Go girl :)))

11 years ago

thanks girl!!!! I got sum along time yesterday for about a... good three hours without our son. two of them hours were watching movies and the other hour was so mine... LOL but yes I just can't wait well I can but it just needs to speed up just a little bit more .. I'm jus happy that we have more day and we are in December.. thank u Most High.. also I will be pulling for u and ur hubby too.. throwing BABYDUST at cha!!!!

User Image User Image

thanks girl!!!! I got sum along time yesterday for about a... good three hours without our son. two of them hours were watching movies and the other hour was so mine... LOL but yes I just can't wait well I can but it just needs to speed up just a little bit more .. I'm jus happy that we have more day and we are in December.. thank u Most High.. also I will be pulling for u and ur hubby too.. throwing BABYDUST at cha!!!!

User Image User Image

Hello, sorry not been writing but have got sister up at the mo and haven't the privacy to write :) ..
Well how u all doing and u mrs miller how are you ? How the BD going are u fertile yet ? ,sorry I am a little excited now as AF has gone and I am now charting again :) ,well gives me something to do and focus on and then that lovely 2 week wait will just be just around the corner :)) umm can't wait for that lol .. Well I am now using fertility scope as well as I like the fact these can tell u 5 day before that u r being to become fertile and when u r , used it before when I got pregnant with my son and I back it with up with smiley face fertitly pee sticks , I like them little smiley faces :) :) :) they are cute ...
Anyway hope al is going well for all of u and Mrs miller good luck , thinking of u and all if us TTC xxxx

11 years ago

Heyyyy!!!! Little Swimmers!!!! I am so happy that you are back on track!!! and that AF is gone.... So you and ur DH can go back to !!! However, I am in my fertile period but its at my peak still so 72 hours i will be to the MAX!!! Lord willing. also i got a month of those O strips and i just took on this morning and it was so faint so i will be taking another one again tomorrow morning.. . and the hubby and i been doing a lot of t.m.i lol Anyways, i am happy that you are back and keep me and the ladies posted..

User Image User Image

Dear Mrs miller I am pleased ur nearly there, I can't wait till I am there o yes going to linch mob my DH and I don't care how tired he is lol. O and there is no such saying as to much info on this site lol we r all grown up and know about the birds and the bees and u know what it's so good to have a laugh:))) calms all the nerves and relieves stress :))) I think I might o early as already have pain and already feeling horney lol ,blush ' blush :) but kind of hoping I don't as sister here all week as two of my kids celebrate their birthdays this weekend, our daughter is turning 13 yrs on the 8th and our son is turning 4yrs on the 10th so busy weekend , so might have to sneek off to BD :( hope not thou as it kinda makes me feel uncomfortable with sister around as she is nothing like me , a bit of prood and she has never married and doesn't have kids if own even thou she is fantastic with mine, she's lovely but choose career over family life and that's great for her and she is brill at her job and is a very clever lady and it works for her :) but me I am a family person through and through always have been and always will be. Any way let me know how it's all going and I wish u tones of baby dust and to all those lovely ladies who are TTC to ..

11 years ago

LOL... you are so rite on that HORNEY part... lol my hubby already knows that his meat is going to be put to use for four to five more days... He is loving it too... lol and I hope you do get to do some BD time. I know your sister and the kids are in the mix but you have to get it in... lol so i hope you do. However, that would be coo that you did O early. thats why right after af left we started BDing right a way just in case i O early ya know... But i got to go pick up the hubby from work. I will be pulling for you girl!!!

User Image User Image

Mrs miller I am loving the way you talk girlie lol ,, you have me lmao thanks :))
Well best of luck and go have a good , good time with hubby ,, don't make his meat to raw as u still need it for a few more days :))) chat very soon until then go girl and baby dust xxx

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo