Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Im Losing My Numbers!!!

Hey there preggies :) I hope everyone is doing good... I woke up this morning thinking to myself sayin "my countdown is heading in the Sixties, I'm losing my NUMBERS " OMG ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!! LMAO times I feel like its not real and its just a dream until baby Rini kicks and punches me and its not a dream its Real... and my event is in 29 days!!! I just PRAY that the weather is great!!

#30WeeksHereICome :)

User Image User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Geezus! I read the title and thought u meant ur beta's were dropping...lol! Glad to see thats not what u meant at all! 10 more weeks girlie! Hope u post pics when baby comes! =))

11 years ago

I kno when I thought about too I was like damn I hope the ladies will read the whole things but yes luv!! I will post of pics when lil Rini is here.. I hope u are doing good!! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo