Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Possible Hysterectomy? No more children?

So, 44 years old and pregnant with #10. On Wednesday, I went for an ultrasound. Dr at the ultrasound viewed my scans and noticed that my uterine lining is thin.

Since I had 1 C-section in the past, he's worried I'll have a uterine rupture. So after seeing the scan, he told me I have to get another C-section for this one at 37 weeks and no later. My obgyn Dr will look at my uterus at that time and decide to have me get it removed, something to where I won't be able to have any more children, or leave it be where I can have more. So I won't know until then what will happen.

I've been weighing all the good and the bad on all this. Emotionally, I don't want to stop having kids. I love them so much and honestly, I want to go into labor on my own. But I understand the risks. So I see my Dr again next month and we will decide what to do. My heart just feels crushed

I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant.

3 Comments • 7 weeks ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Doing my research a bit. Found out some natural ways to improve the thickening of my uterine lining. I'll have to check with my Dr on a few more things.

6 weeks ago • Post starter

Hi, I am not an expert but I always search answers on https://www.myivfanswers.com/advanced-age/ where real top fertility experts share their recommendations. Hope this helps.

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

6 weeks ago

Thank you so much ???? I'll look into it. I'm still looking at everything and options, etc. I know I have a lot of questions, which isn't like me (asking questions). I got to start writing it all down so I can ask my Dr next time I see him.

6 weeks ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo