Community post

Discussion

Is anyone waiting to Ovulate in 12 days???

View Full Post

Well.... I am on my 3rd day with my AF can't wait until she will leave in 72 hours...lol but I am just blessed that I will try again early next month... Dec. 2nd - Dec. 7th!!! Who is with me???

BABYDUST To ALL

User Image User Image

60 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 60 Replies | Last Page

Come to found out he got a ride home.... LOL but I wont dry out his meat I am going to treat it so kind and sweet until I don't need it anymore... its funny cause he says I'm jus using him for his baby juice lol and in a way I am...

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Lol to right we r using them for baby juice lol :))
Well they have their uses :) bless them.. Well u go and tenderise the meat and enjoy ,
I am so excited this month feel more hopeful than I have in while and know because I have u and all these lovely ladies to talk to and laugh with on here, so many thanks to u and all ... Lets hope we all make Christmas babies , yay

11 years ago

U are so freakin rite Miss Lady!!! I haven't felt this good in awhile, while last nite with hubby was great, but you kno what i mean... lol I'm just happy and I am thankful that i found a lovely woman to talk and share my journey with cause at first I felt alone but I have you and another lovely woman name Hebrewmama she is awesome too just like you.. and these great ladies too This month has to be the month I claim it in the Most High's name... Cant wait until tomorrow but really the 4th.. also i just posted a pic of a OPK.. check it out and let me kno what you think... xoxo

User Image User Image

Aww thanks , yes I have u and another lady but we message each other as she not got any Topics at the moment to follow and I am so exited for her as think she is pregnant but tests aren't getting to much darker so a little confusing for her but I am praying like mad that she is indeed pregnant .
. Yes I am so pleased I joined when I did as its given me a lift I didn't know that I needed so I am very grateful to u and all on here for that lift and the friendship .., thing is I feel a bit of storker at times not meaning to but because you share the other ladies hopes and emotional state , I am on the edge of my seat some days wanting to see how things have turned out for them, I can't help it but I do get so excited for them and I know how happy they are when they get their positive test and it has a knock on effect , right ?
But yes let's stay hopeful and happy and this will keep us calm and chilled and hopefully in a more receptive mood for our bodies to make babies :))
Aww good luck

11 years ago

Yes!!! I have a great feeling that u and the other ladies nd myself are going to get those bfp!!! I jus believe in my heart that this month is it... and that's coo that u got another buddy the more the better .. its funny that I have a lot of nopes on my pic I put up... LOL its all good... now its 50/50 ... but in due time its gonna workout fine

User Image User Image

Morning mrs miller
Nice to hear u say that u have a good feeling this month, me to :) all crossed , well almost everything :)) .. I think the reason your test pics got a nope is cause it looks just alittle diff from the control Line and we can only say yes or no , not maybe but that's why I said its so nearly there but it looked like it had a indent in it which for me on screen made it look neg do to speek but I would and hope u did BD anyway :))) . Hope ur ok today and chat later, enjoy your day ..
Don't want to but have to go now :) good luck and to all xxxx

11 years ago

I am just excited this month :))) just pray I manage to get some BD in or all the excitement will be nothing :(
Wish me luck please :)
And how about anyone else , how's u all u ladies going, mrs miller how's it all been going for all :) and the meat tenderising :))) .
Hope all is going well for u and everyone xxx

11 years ago

Yes Mrs. little Swimmers!!! I am so excited that you are excited and we are both excited together.. lol Girl!!! last night had to be a topper... I mean I am sure he put all he had in him last nite... LOL I was so sleepy i went to sleep right after... and I am happy to know that you did sum bding... I know you were getting it like it was last... lol Anyways, I took another OPK this morning and it was positive I will post them up tomorrow when another cause i will be cd 14 and that is when the egg drops.. i guess thats what happens... lol but I am hoping that some more ladies will come and join us soon.. If not its just going to be just Little swimmers and I... LOL have a good day, chat to you soon!! xoxo

User Image User Image

Hello there mrs millers,has one had a good day ??
I am happy that ur excited that Ian excited and I excited that ur excited to lol
U sound like u had a amazing night last night , Whoo :)
I haven't BD yet :( but hopefully will soon :) my poor darling hubby doesn't have the stamina like me anymore lol..he's says he saving it all for that one magical night ,err I don't think so , at least two nights or three , but we only did it once both times with our last .. 2 to 3 days before o with my last and on the smiley face day with second to last :) .
Can't wait to get my smiley face this time round but then I have been so excited all day and then tonight felt sad as the realisation of the 50/50 chance came into play in my brain no matter how excited I feel it still. Boils down to the odds ?? But I will dust off the neg and stay focused on the all good :) .
Yes it would be nice to have some more ladies join us but either way I am happy :). I am so pleased to have someone like u that is so nice and fun to chat with and the emotional support to , thank you I really appreciate it.
Well I wish u luck and tons of baby dust my dear and to all of TTC
Chat soon, o and do have FUN

11 years ago

Awww... ( Tears).. I am so happy that I have someone like you as well.... We are Cycle Buddies for life!!! lol I'm sorry that your hubby aint giving up the goods.. but I hope that his stamina will go up soon.. when is your BIG O again?? aint it soon... I will praying for you and him that you both will get some BDing going . I also appreciate you as well you are so friendly, caring, and you tell jokes right along with me so your a keeper in my book!!! So dont give up even if you see it as 50/50 cause anything can happen...

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo