Community post

Discussion

Is anyone waiting to Ovulate in 12 days???

View Full Post

Well.... I am on my 3rd day with my AF can't wait until she will leave in 72 hours...lol but I am just blessed that I will try again early next month... Dec. 2nd - Dec. 7th!!! Who is with me???

BABYDUST To ALL

User Image User Image

60 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 60 Replies

Hunny... let you tell you the sweet DH only like me ride him once and he took the rest and the cake and also the cherry on top... lol but thanks little swimmers for being there for me and i am also with you on your journey... But yea i have to gear up for later on today and see if I am up for his ride or enjoyment... lol But I am sure that all the bding all this week and early last week should be it ... I am trying to hold out on testing until the day of thats on 12/19/12 so that when i will test. but I just hope that i can make it until then without going crazy . I will inbox you if i do change my date of testing...

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Morning mrs miller,
Hope ur feeling better today and less sore .
I got my smiley face this morning :( I knew I would with all o pain I had last night and no BD in sight for today, hubby already at work and is there till midnight tonight as staff are all of sick so he will be to tierd tonight and if course sis and family down today for the birthdays party's and to are staying over tonight .
I am very happy about the birthday party's and all but just alittle sad that :) face came today xxx never mind .
I will c hubby at work as that's where we are holding the parties but don't think we will get any BD while there..
Enjoy your weekend honey xxx

11 years ago

Well Congrats on getting the Smiley face even when u guys have things going on for this weekend but I hope that u and ur hubby can get sum bding going on soon!!. Y'all may have to meet in the bathroom or something.. while everyone is focus on the party.. time to bring out that sexy wife face cause u want to play .. but keep me posted k

User Image User Image

Thanks lol but my sexy face wouldn't work :))
No we didn't get BD In and won't today but hopefully tomorrow will have to do , just cause I have a smily face doesn't mean I am fertile today , right ?? And still have chance tomorrow don't I ???
Really hope so xx
Thanku honey and good luck to all xxx

11 years ago

U sure are rite... as long as u get some bding time in u should be fine... and good luck to u!!!! Keep me updated

User Image User Image

Thank you mrs miller :) . Fingers crossed for us both and all TTC xx

11 years ago

My hubby wants to do some more bding... OMG I don't feel well at all. I am really nauseated and I should really go for it!!! I don't kno what to do!!!! Whelps

User Image User Image

Bless u mrs miller I hope u feel better today Hun .
I got NO smiley face today when I woke up :( so having a few tears today as NO BD except for Tuesday and hopefully today but not counting on it so NO BFP for me this month as I have am 1 day past O today and just want my two week wait gone already :((( but looking forward to your two week wait :)
Hay I will save a future in tests this time round as wont be testing as no need..
Hope u r feeling much better today Hun .
Chat soon..enjoy your Sunday xxx

11 years ago

Im so sorry friend that no smiley face came today :( but that dont mean your not fertile if i am not mistaking. dont give up hope yet Liz and dont stress about it too much you will be fine okay.. but I am okay kinda nausea and sore but i am okay. I also have a test that was in my opk but i am going to try to save that until af is due.. praying that it wont but only time will tell.. cheer up okay

User Image User Image

Morning Ladies !! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy .. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good ... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... I hope with all whats been going on i will see . Lord willing !!! To all !!!

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo