Community post

Question

Ok ladies please,your 12dpo symptoms and BFP stories PLEASE thanks.

Hi all.
Well just wondering what symptoms u ladies had at 12dpo and onwards and when u tested and when u got your BFP what dpo where u , thank you, congratulations to those who have their BFP and baby dust to all who are waiting for theirs.

10 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I was 11dpo with my bfp! , I was just feeling bloated gassy really dull cramps not like AF. As I am 5 weeks 4 days today I continue to be bloated and cramps come and go, my breasts hurt and I am always tired. Hope this helps :)! This is baby number 1 for me and hubby!

11 years ago

Thank you and congratulations and wishing u both a very happy pregnancy xx

11 years ago • Post starter

At 12 dpo I had a very light flow...it was dark red (sorry if tmi) but it only lasted for a day. I spotted the day before & the day after (11 dpo & 13 dpo). At 14 dpo (when af was due) nothing but brownish spotting only when wiping. Then 15 dpo nothing at all. I am now 18 dpo. My breasts & nipples have been tender, low back pain, hip pain & lower dull abdominal cramps. I'm hoping for a Bfp today. I'm scared & nervous but hopefully I get a bfp today at 18 dpo.

11 years ago

Thank u and very best of luck Hun , I am getting like this to scared to test , aww best of luck and baby dust and keep me posted please , thanks xx

Hi Ladies! I just got my BFP this weekend at 14dpo. My symptoms were cramps (very much like AF cramps at first, but became more dull, sometimes like a side stitch and sometimes actually moving down through my groin), no AF (I usually spot a few days before AF so by the time I reached day 30 of a 30 day cycle w/o spotting I had an idea), and my boobs were REALLY sore! Usually they get sore when I poke the sides or the tops, but they ached this time randomly without reason!

I had read elsewhere that some women get vivid dreams, and I did note that it was a little bit bizarre that I had three nights of very vivid dreams at 3, 4 and 5 dpo.

Best of luck to you ladies!!

11 years ago

Congratulations on your BFP did u test before 14 dpo ???
I wish u a happy and healthy 9 to both u and baby :)) Whoo

I just got my BFP yesterday, 10dpo. Sunday March 3rd and Monday March 4th, I got massive cramps like AF was on her way. Tuesday, I spotted a little pink and then light brown on Wednesday, Thursday, and finally stopped Friday. Other than the cramps and implantation bleeding, I have bloating and I'm tired too. I'm actually 3w4d so I pray this little one sticks, had a miscarriage last summer.

11 years ago

AF came today so all those lovely symptoms ment nothing and NO AF symptoms this cycle , weird . Never mind on we go ..
Good luck to every one and BABY DUST to u all xx thank you to all who answered .

Please check out my HPT image. BFP???? Had a faint line last night and darker today.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=221518

10 years ago

LMP 12/2/15 Due for AF on 1/1/16 took 100mg Clomid CD 5-9. BD pretty much every other day this month. I think I ovulated on 12/18. BFN today (11 dpo). For the last few days I have had a stuffy/runny nose. Occasional twinges in bbs. I had some mild cramping without back pain for the last 3 days. (I usually don't have any AF symptoms until I flow). I had a really vivid dream last night that we had twins!! I am hoping for a BFP this month but I'm discouraged by lack of symptoms and this mornings BFN with Clear Blue Easy line test :( I have noticed that my panties are damp the last two days??? (sorry, TMI). Also, I have been very irritated the last couple of days.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo