Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by Little swimmers

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Ok ladies please,your 12dpo symptoms and BFP stories PLEASE thanks.

Hi all. Well just wondering what symptoms u ladies had at 12dpo and onwards and when u tested and when u got ...

10 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Help please ,low post O temps ??

Hello ladies Just want to ask if I should be worried about my temps this month. I am 10dpo today and apart f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone else heard these ?

Hello ladie Well I was having a conversation with a friend midwife , ( I am not pregnant ) and she was tellin ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Hello ladies LATE BFP stories please

Hello ladies . I looking for some hope and asking any of you lovely ladies to please share your late BFP stoi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Experience on pregnancy test brands PLEASE

Hi ladies , well I would really like please if you could tell me in you own personal experience which pregnanc ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovacue ladies please help , new to this monitor

I am looking for some help as my monitor has not changed colour this month or last month ? I take all read ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help please all those who use the ovacue monitor

Hi there ladies , hoping someone can help me please,this is the second month I am using the ovacue monitor as ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Read to much info and now confused,a little help please.

Ok sooo read to much info on the Internet about the LH surge but 1 thing still bugging me,ok, so when ones LH ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

1 dpo and gearing up for the testing,who else :)

Who will be testing next week , to early like me and driving ourself mad with line eye ;) bring it on and come ...

8 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Waiting for AF today, anyone else

Waiting for AF today , just wish it would hurry up now so I can move on to next month TTC , I know I am not pr ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago