Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by Faith1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Wondfo dip strips - pink handle

Anyone heard of or had issues with these tests recently? I have used them for the last year w no issues an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

WONDFO pink handle tests

Hi Ladies: Maybe someone can help me. I bought a 50 pack of WONDFO HPTs. I'm currently 9dpo. I took a te ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

WONDFO HPTs Pink Handle

Hi Ladies: I just asked this in the discussion forums but maybe one of you ladies will know.I bought a 50 p ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Emotional rollercoaster....

The longer we keep trying the more I keep thinking that maybe we should stop. It's WAY too emotional for me ev ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Ladies taking Progesterone

Good Afternoon Ladies: This is my 2nd clomid/estrogen/progesterone cycle. I had a HUGE BBT dip at 10dpo and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

clomid, estrogen then positive OPK but no temp drop

Good morning. Maybe one of u ladies can help me. I started clomid 50mg from day 3 - 7. Then estrogen from d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Holy Evap Batman.....

Hi Ladies: So very weird things have been happening with HPT's that I have been taking. To start let me exp ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 DPO - Looking for Symptom Swapers

Hello ladies: At work this morning and TOTALLY bored. Lets' swap symptoms... Let me say that the first s ...

50 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

My temps/charts are all over the place

Good Morning Ladies: My last 2 BBT charts have been a mystery to me. Last month I had REALLY high temps (we ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What is going on??????????????

Wow - so I always O on CD15 and then alternating months CD16. Well it's CD12 and I got a +. This months should ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago