Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Journal

Emotional rollercoaster....

The longer we keep trying the more I keep thinking that maybe we should stop. It's WAY too emotional for me every month. I feel like it's NEVER gonna happen.

The admin assist in my office just found out she was pregnant on Monday - after 15 years of trying. Another girl in my office is due at the end of December and continues to complain about being pregnant. What the Fuck! I love my job but I hate coming here everyday because of this. Everyday is a constant reminder of what I can't have.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I can totally relate to this! it seems like the more you try, the more others around you get preggers :/

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

I can relate to this too! Someone around me is always getting pregnant! I try to be happy for them, but I can't help but feel envious. But there's one girl at my work that is constantly trying to out do me. The day I announced to everyone at work that I was engaged, she didn't congratulate me, she talked crap about me to some of my closest coworkers, and spent the whole day online looking for rings. So when I finally announced to my manager that I was engaged, she walked in and told everyone that she was engaged too! I walked outside for a minute and she was also out there calling her mother, telling her she was engaged! (While at work at that!) I had gotten engaged 3 weeks earlier, but waited to tell people at work, but I definitely told my mom in person that I had gotten engaged. I couldn't believe it, I wanted to scream!!! She rushed to get married 3 months later, and then not long after she was pregnant. So there's at least one in particular that I have a hard time being happy for.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo