Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by TrooperTrophy3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

My uterus is "gurgling" ?

It feels like when your stomach is hungry and it grumbles except this is in my uterus and I can feel it when w ...

10 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Mild runny nose, sore throat, mild cramps, twinges in uterus, sharp pains on and off in breasts...

I am 10 dpo this evening. Took an hpt this afternoon and it was a bfn. I started feeling like I was getting a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Just got my BFP this morning at 6AM, 12 DPO!!! I am in complete shock :)

I will post a picture of it in a few hours because the camera stuff is in my hubby's drawer and I don't want t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is there any hope for me?

BFN on 10 and 11dpo with fmu :( AF due in 4 days....

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Stretchy cm 9 dpo?

I've noticed a slight increase of cm since my ovulation day. Normally I dry up until AF. Thoughts of this stre ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I just wanted to remind all of you wonderful ladies of one thing.....

Please know that you are all amazing women and we will all one day get our first, second, third and beyond BFP ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Good Morning AF!

I'm out this cycle but that's ok :) Trying again this month :) Have fun TTC!!!!!! Good luck and lots of baby d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Brown Spotting 9spo-11dpo...?

Started spotting brown at 9dpo and I'm still spotting when I go to the bathroom, I'm 11dpo today. I took a hpt ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Very confused.....

I'm 12dpo all tests are bfn, brown spotting since 9dpo, headache, slight pulls in uterus, and nauseas at night ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Spotting brown to light pink and stretchy?

I stopped spotting brown this morning but I did notice a little pink on the toilet paper after sex (this morni ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago