Community post

Question

6 days late, 20dpo cd33- BFN

I'm about 6 days late, I was suppose to get af last Saturday and still no af. I tested today at about 3pm and made sure to hold my pee for about 4 hours and got a BFN!
I'm about cd33 and normally cd27. It would really be a miracle but when should I take another test before calling the doctor?

The only thing different last month was I took super B complex, and royal jelly but stopped them After I ovulated. Could those delay af? The only thing I have been taking is my sythroid meds.

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

IMO the vitamins should not affect AF. Your average cycle you say is 27 days?

I would go to the Dr. when you can. Maybe take a blood test and if HCG levels are still BFN then maybe he/she can tell you what else is going on?

7 years ago

Thank you.. :) my average cycle is 27 days and I'm on cycle day 34 as of today. And still no sign on AF. Think I'll wait until Monday and if my test is still negative and still no sign. I'll call my doctor.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo