Posts by jelly bean

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

FET scheduled 5/19.

If everything is great. I'm scheduled for FET 5/19. Now I'm waiting for AF to arrive so I can start my BC. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

6 days late, 20dpo cd33- BFN

I'm about 6 days late, I was suppose to get af last Saturday and still no af. I tested today at about 3pm and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Royal Jelly

Hi, Has anyone ever taken Royal jelly? I've read that it's suppose to help support egg health? I have ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Low progesterone

DH and I are taking a break and just ttc naturally it would be a miracle. I think I may have low progester ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Feeling sad but happy too!!

My BFF, just told me she was pregnant!! OMG .... I'm so happy for her. I know she means well. But she message ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Omega 3 too much?

I'm current waiting to do my second attempt of FET embryo adoption. In the meantime DH and are trying natura ...

6 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Failed frozen embryos transfer

I'm so heart broken our FET failed. I don't know where to go from here. We have an appointment with another RE ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Adpotion

DH and I are deciding on adoption. We aren't sure if we are adopting through foster care or adopting a baby do ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

FET scheduled Dec 10!!

YAY!! I can't believe that day is almost here. I got the clear and schedule for my adopted frozen embryos tran ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

FET - December

Update! AF has just arrived! And this is the only time I've been excited for it. I'll be starting BCP tonight! ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago