Community post

Journal

Feeling sad but happy too!!

My BFF, just told me she was pregnant!! OMG .... I'm so happy for her. I know she means well. But she message me saying she feels so sad for me, because my DH and I have been trying for so long and with all our failed fertility treatment etc never have been able to become pregnant.

I never thought of it, and emotionally okay not become pregnant..But when she said she felt bad for me that I can't. Now she is pregnant and has always said she never wanted to have kids or even try for a kids. She was going to wait till she was 50 to have kids. But just last year she went off the pill and now is only 36 and pregnant. Even when she said she was tracking and trying to not get pregnant.

Ive been through a lot of emotions and have come to realize and know that we can't have kids. I mean there are other options etc another round of embryo adoption or regular adoption. It kind of just hit me... and started crying and feeling sorry for myself. I seriously have been totally fine until today. I don't know... I'm just venting a bit. I know she means well and cares but it made me sad and made me think about my struggle.

I'll be okay.. thank you for listening.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I have a friend who got pregnant twice only after a couple of months of trying and she said something similar to me. That she feels bad for me which in turn made me feel bad for myself. It's like you don't want pity from people but they really don't know what to say. Keep your head up and good luck!

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you. :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo