Community post

Discussion

ARE YOU PEOPLE ALIVE?!

I see 300++ views on a topic but no one wants to reply to any... are you ladies alive in here??

Let's support each other and help each other! =)

Baby dust to all of you!!

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

i agree with you. i ask question and start forum topics which knowone replys to. I have been ttc for 6 months how bout you?

User Image

11 years ago

Almost two years... I'm hoping this is the month!
But I am def. 8DPO lol - this ticker just hates me.

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi i feel exactly the same really grates on me just wud like a simple reply not even an in depth answer just an acknowledgement would be nice, and what is it with some discussion groups after their cycles have ended and the wait for bfp ends with negative theres no more replies off anyone? we are all here to help eachother and for support and then it ends why?
anyways rant over
We have been ttc for 9 months (ironically) tried everything that helps and every month we try something new, this month its raspberry leaf tea and femme cups, we both take conception vitamins, bee pollen, propolis and royal jelly as the jelly helps enlarge your eggs, and conception plus lubricant think thats it?? i am going to be ovulating soon and if its this month we would have a june baby hows everyone else this month doing or taking to help?

11 years ago

Hey there...yup, I've found in general that responses are spotty. People (me included) seem to just stick with one or two threads with people they've gotten to know.

I've been ttc for 2 years now and losing hope that it will ever happen. I would be so stunned to see a BFP at this point. I keep trying new stuff - haven't tried bee pollen, propolis or royal jelly yet though.

User Image

11 years ago

I was also shocked at the lak of responses, I really thought this might be a supportive place to come... Being able to talk, as I can't talk with people I know, and yet there is big fat silence.

I'm so sorry that you've been trying for so long.... I don't know what else to say, it breaks my heart. I'll pray for you x

11 years ago

i ve only been trying for 6 months but it def seems like a life time. gonna keep on trying though. this month i am not doing anything except bding. but as we all no if that was all it took.... i was suppose to have ovulated 5 days ago but i have ewcm and my cervix is so high i can only touch the edge of it. no way i can reach the opening. i have actually never felt it this high and soft since i began ttc. i first began noticing how soft it was yesterday or the day before. i am not sure though because like i said i having really been keeping track this month, trying not to stress myself out... but i am at it again. goodluck

User Image

11 years ago

It definitely feels like the longest journey ttc and the thought like you said to see a bfp is just way to hard to believe when you have been trying for so long cant ever imagine seeing two lines hope so much for that day to be soon for us all
this is the only place i can vent out and get tips from anybody as i too have not told anyone we are ttc so its nice to get some responses
i am 1dpo and have bedded quite alot but have been under alot of stress lately which doesnt help. hope your all good

11 years ago

i can relate to being under a lot of stress and every time i start to relax another stressor comes along.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo