Community post

Discussion

Straight from the pregnant lady's mouth

Hello,

I just wanted to post this information up because it really gives me hope. I know all of us are TTC so we often look for every possible change in our body to be a symptom of pregnancy (I do anyways).

Well my cousin just called to tell me she is pregnant. She wasn't trying (she was actually trying not to) but end up preggers. She is happy so it is all good.

Anyways, she is only 4 and a half weeks along so I asked her right away what symptoms she had last week. She said other then her missed period a few days ago - NONE! And let me tell you, she is pays VERY close attention to her body and is a nurse with a focus on pregnancy!!! All of this and she didn't notice any symptoms until her missed period!

Anyways, I just wanted to share because sometimes I read other people's symptoms and think I am out because I am not experience the same thing. She is proof to me that everyone is different!!!

User Image

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So true, thanks for sharing! Always good to have that reminder that we may or may not have similar symptoms as someone else who is newly pg, but the jury is still out until/unless AF shows!

ZM Mama to DD (3), DD (4) & hoping for one more! 2 Angels watching over us TTC 30 cycles - Progesterone, Clomid, Femara, HCG HSG Feb '11 - Hoping this is our lucky month!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo