Community post

Discussion

Brown (not at all red) spotting 4-5DPO

Hi Everyone,

I am having a weird symptom in my 2WW this cycle. I am 4-5 DPO today. I am experiencing brown creamy discharge, ovarian pain and a backache. Has anyone experienced this before at this point in their cycle? It is too early for implantation bleeding and it is also brown - not at all red.

Other importnat things to note are that I am on clomid and had a HSG done about 2 weekes ago.

If anyone has any idea of what this could be I would really appriciate it!!!

User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I had the same thing, but attributed it to remnants of O. Are you sure you O'd when you think you did?

12 years ago

THansk for the note back! I am pretty sure I am right because I use the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor as well as I used OPKs this month (I know - overkill). But both said positive on the same day.

No spotting so far today so????

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

implantation spotting can occur at 4dpo..... so it very well could be!!!! I hope so for you! I had an hsg done also about a month ago..... but two weeks is too long ago to cause any bleeding now.......

12 years ago

I'm with CJ...sounds like implantation to me!

12 years ago

Well I like that sound of that!!! Let's hope it is. Thank you so much ladies!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo