Community post

Discussion

TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

View Full Post

Hello to everyone,

One week ago TWWer for November was started and it was a success in my book, we were able to offer support to each other and we had BFP and some maybe/not sure yet.

This is a group where we try to encourage anyone that join and try to chat with them during the two week wait. Well now we have decided to add the "beyond" for all those who have gotten their BFP and may need to ask, share some important information or even offer suggestion to us who are TTC without success. It is a small group but I think we feel comfortable in what we are currently doing, suggestion welcome to improve upon.

Please we do not need drama queens or anyone insulting any person on the site. We just want to uplift, encourage, and be there for each other no matter what we are going through. TTC is hard work and sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and sticky baby dust.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

693 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

431 - 440 of 693 Replies | Last Page

Isnt it amazing how ones virgina can ache and feels as if you dont want to ever have sex and when your partner enters you the pain is gone and you become extremely wet. (tmi) Then all of a sudden all the aches in the cervix and AF like symptoms stop and your body appears to be back to normal.

I am 15dpo today cd 28. woke up with an empty stomach and feeling as if I have not eaten since I was born. The problem is I am not really hungry, currently I am not having much symptoms - my feet are still slightly swollen and tender and the new symptoms that I have is a funny scent to my urine..it does not have an infection kind of scent more like perfume mixes with regular urine scent and I had on white underwear for a about four hours and it was kinda stain (more like when you pee several times and did not wipe. (My underwear never stain) so this too is new.

I will test on Monday once I pass my 30 day cycle.
Until then it is fun for me to guess and if I get a BFN it was fun feeling like I had a BFP for about a week now.

All the best to my ladies and hello MrsMiller.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Im praying for you honey!!!!! Your symptoms sound very promising.

User Image

11 years ago

Nee2conceive- I know what you mean...Our vaginas are very funny that way. You know i had increased cervical mucus around when my period was due and every month just before my period i get really dry so being wet was one of my early clues. I am expecting a BFP from you!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone, Camasia, preciousbby#4 and mrsmiller.

I will be testing on Monday so keep your finger cross for me. Today I did not have much symptoms with the exception of I needed to sleep today and I needed to pull everything I had to get up and make the bed. My temp is also high and according to to FF, I am in my triphasic phase and CTP have me as ovulating three days ago, go figure.

Good luck to all the TWWers and Big up to all my preggo mamas.

well ladies, I am 20dpo and yesterday I took a HPT and it was a BFN, I swear I thought I see a hint of positive but was in my head.

Today feel fine with the exception of my breast nipples are starting to get sensitive on the good side this stuffy nose, sneezing and runny nose is starting to ease.

My temp took a nose dive this morning of 0.7 but when I check it throughout the day it was very high.

My cervix is medium/soft, medium/high and close.

I will wait to see what happen in the next few days.

Nee2concieve - I'm so sorry about the bfn... but I will always keep praying for u luv!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

This month was a 24day cycle on to the next month. I kinda knew that this wasnt the month, I had OV cramping on the left side and i do not have a fallopin tube on that side I pray that I OV from the right side next month! Baby dust to you all!

User Image

11 years ago

AF arrive on Sunday as a spot, then light period on Monday and medium period on Tuesday and back to spotting today.

Still have swollen feet, dizziness, weakness, unexplain weight gain, full breast etc. I know I am out for this month though so unto next month.

Thanks to you ladies for being there throughout this and I look forward to next month.

Camasia sorry about AF as well.

In the meantime, how are you ladies doing..I have not heard anything about my pregnant mamas.

Nee2concieve and Camasia so sorry that AF came ... I hope next month will be the month for ... but i hope you all are doing fine.. I miss chatting to you ladies

However, today i am 6 months and the morning sickness is GONE!!! I know it took this long for it but i am feeling good and the belly is getting bigger everyday also i have a U/S to see lil lovebug so i will let you ladies now how much baby is if you ladies will like to know if not i understand..

I miss you ladies!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mrsmiller I would love to see. I'm not giving up!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo