Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Hello,

I am in the count window. My AF is due 12/2 and I can test the last week in November.

Trying to distract myself for 2 weeks. Making a grocery list while I am sitting here, so, I can say I have been constructive LOL.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Heylilbrownboys.

Thank you for being apart of my forum..I just think it would be fun for us ladies to discuss things and share whatever is on our mind during our wait.

I am now 3 DPO and I know its a bit early but I have being having some mild cramps in the lower abdomen and left ovary...mmmm hope that is a sign of some great to come.

I am preparing myself for an annual event name Junkanoo.
I am also trying to think of way to decorate my fence and home so this should keep me somewhat busy for about two days. Feel like coffee or tea? We could share posts will sipping away.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I'd rather have a diet coke LOL. I had to drink green tea the first two weeks and I am not looking forward to another cup. Even with sugar and a kit kat bar I could barely stand the taste.

What is a junkanoo? I have never heard of it before. I am going to a relative's house for thanksgiving, so, all I have to cook is garlic mashed potatoes. Also working on the kids christmas and birthday lists to put on line for the relatives. My 3 yr old will be 4 on christmas day, so, we are celebrating Dec 15th. He was a dinosaur party and I am working on a menu and trying to keep busy. I think the TWW after ovulation is much worse than the 2 weeks leading up to it. It's like anticipating ovulation is christmas and then the TWW is the let down after when there is nothing left to open =)

11 years ago

hello ladies, i am 3 DPO, and AF should arrive nov 29. i dont have many symptoms, however, im hopeful because my temps are much higher then they have ever been:)
for the holidays we will probably be flying to newfoundland to be with DH's family this year, it will be the first for me, so that will also be occupying my mind a bit.

11 years ago

Hi julie sky:

It is 75 degrees here. I can't imagine how cold it is going to be there for the holidays. I will be thinking of you when I am wearing shorts LOL.

I don't know why I am so worried this time around. Maybe it is because the other 3 pregnancies I had no problem getting pregnant and this time around I am going into 6 months with no luck. Did end up making CM this month which I hadn't done in at least the last 4 cycles so that is a positive. Got a positive OPK too. Hopefully, this time will work or at least be easier now that I have figured out the CM issue.

I am going to try and hold out and not test till 12DPO, but, I am afraid I will be do it 9DPO like everyone else LOL. I really need to buy stock in whoever make first response pregnancy tests.

Good luck ladies,

Angel

BTW, did I mention I have heartburn so bad you could grow chest hair from it?

11 years ago

oh wow, that could be a good sigh though, i heard that alot of people get heart burn during the beginning:)

my cover line is usually 96.3 to 96.6, but this month it is 97.0, i have also been taking the b complex vitamin, and using preseed, so i am really hopeful. i had some cm, but like usual not much, so i hope preseed will work for me.

i live in alberta, canada, lol, its never all that warm here, i always blame my mom for giving birth to me here...hahaha, she knows im kidding. so right now here it is -14c, with the windchill it is -23, and thats like -9.4f. its cold...lol.

11 years ago

We moved to southern Arizona this year. So, I am experiencing my first sweating through the winter season.

I am not sure where my coverline is. I am hoping after a couple more temps the computer will set it for me. Now that I know what to look for I know a coverline can be important. Usually knowledge is power. In this case knowledge leads to more anxiety. Might need to buy stock in tums too.

Maybe I should ask for stock certificates for christmas? =)

11 years ago

Hey all (: I am currently 15 dpo and all I can say is I just FEEL pregnant. I should be able to test at will now, but I am going to wait for the classic "missed period" to test. I am having a lot of symptoms, the worst for me being the backache. I live on my heatpad lol. The other notable change here would be my cat, who is like my child and usually very glued to me (and acting like he has been deprived of attention for years I might add), wants very little from me now. Actually he growls and puts his ears back when I pick him up, but he is only doing it with me. He is completely happy with everyone else. I think he might know and isn't happy about it. It is the only reason I can think he would be like this. It makes my heart sad. Hopefully he gets over it.

To start, my parents are divorced, and my dad lives a good 2 1/2 hours away. I, at 22, live with my mom and two brothers and our extended family on this side is huge but we don't celebrate thanksgiving as a family anymore. My mom has a boyfriend with kids and his extended family does celebrate thanksgiving. As far as holiday plans go, Thanksgiving (which is now just two days away) is a giant unplanned argument. No one can agree on what we should do, so any last second plan we make will be a hurried unprepared decision lol. As far as christmas goes, it is semi planned, we know we will do my mom's boyfriend's family's party first and then head to my mom's family's party and then probably christmas day head up to my dad's to have christmas there. We all got our big presents first my brothers and essentially step sisters got I phones and I got a new .20 gauge shotgun (which I am SUPER stoked about). Anyway, after I get my bfp (note my positive thinking lol) I will save it and announce it at my mom's family christmas party and that I think will be the only place I announce it. I may wait to tell my dad because he is close with my grandma who I love..but she is the worlds most opinionated woman in the world, so I think I will wait until after christmas to tell him.

As I am typing this I am watching jurassic park, I felt it was a day for classics. (: lilbrownboys I lived in arizona for two months of the spring season, I feel your pain. I will stick to rainy washington. I like the trees lmao

11 years ago

jpp: the pacific NW is our ultimate goal. We moved from TN to here. Will be here a few years and then move north.

I am 37. I have 3 boys. My holidays were like that when I was a kid. Now, I am old enough to decide what I want.

Thanksgiving will be at my husband's cousins house with about 20 kids running around. Semi controlled insanity. Christmas eve will be at my husband's grandparents house and I will cook christmas day dinner for my husband, kids, MIL and perhaps her new boyfriend. Watching her make out with him, call him sweetie and giggle like a schoolgirl is a little creepy. Not sure if I am going to allow the kids to see that or not.

Good luck making plans. Perhaps you should buy yourself a turkey tv dinner just incase

11 years ago

Lilbrownboys: your holidays sound like mine. I am not so sure I would let my kids watch that if I were you either. (: especially if it creeps even yourself out. I do hope you make it up here though! It is beautiful up her (:

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo