Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Ladies! Hppy thanksgiving! Up late laughing with family we drove from.Florida (tampa) to Atlanta.I'm having mild cramps right.now
e

Lilbrwnboys

my cycles are usually very regular 29 days about 6 days long but I think I was stressed because of TTC and I own a business which is going thru financial issues so I guess it caused af to b late which caused my average cycle to be 32 days and I bled for like 7-8 days wow my husband and I were very confused because he even had gotten accustomed to my 29 dys 5-6 days length period I.guess for sexual purposes lol

Thank you.Needtoconceive!
It's frustrating i think.we would running out naked together lol.but I'm praying for everyone

11 years ago

hey ladies...

I would also like to join your chit chat group

I'm in my 14 dpo..Almost my TWW is gonna over.. I don't know how i passed this TWW..Usually my TWW will be deadly long...I ovulated on 8/11 and my AF was due on 19/11.My cycle will be of 24 days length(Sometimes its an advantage..!!)I missed my AF 3 days back.I'm taking prenatal vitamins and progesterone supplements(10mg per day). This is the first month i'm intaking prenatals and progesterone.
I'm on my CD 27.Today took a test around 10'0 clock(not fmu) got Planning to test tomorrow with fmu..Don't know what s gonna happen I suspect that progesterone may be the culprit for my AF delay..My dose s gonna over from tonight..My AF may/may not come but as of now i don't feel like AF is coming..Do u have any idea ladies???

I think i'm making this chit chat a very serious one..!!!I went through all your conversations which was very good and funny to read.I see that the rest of the discussion forum a very inactive one except few.We should interact each other very often and make this chit chat an active one I think nee2conceive would remember me

Love u ladies

Lots of to u all

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Im from the UK.

I am CD 22 and 11 DPO.

first my sypmtoms over the last few days:
Tired
weird dreams
nose bleed
nauser for a couple of mornings
craving currys
feel sick after sugary things
gassy
lower abdom cramps
sore but itching BBS

I am taking folic Acid, B6 and pregnacare vitimums.

We have been TTC for just over 3yrs now, had 4 chemical's the last one been last month.

Really hoping this is it but I have learnt the hard way not to get excited by my sypmtoms. We have a child each from previous relationships but would love one together now we are married. My daughter is 16yr and I fell first time with her. We have had all the tests and everyone has come back 100%. We keep getting told 'it will happen', 'theres no reason why its not happening'

11 years ago

Waitingforanangel,

Thanks for joining and we are hoping that everyone stay in touched with each other..lilbrownboys seems to be good at that. lol.

I too started taking prenatal vitamins but I started two days ago instead of the beginning of the month. Maybe you got a negative cause you have tested too early, so why not do it tomarrow at least the chance of seeing a faint line would be about 14.3% also isn't it a bit long for the progesterone treatment, I thought you take it from day 12-25 of your period and with your short cycle it would be a lesser time frame ( just wondering). KMFX for you.

JPP9027,
Was there any cramps with the spotting and what color was it? I am praying that AF dont show her ugly head - My prayers are for you.

Kraken.

England! great, my nephew lives there and is the coach for a football team there he is so excited about it. I think I am about four years older than he.

Your symptoms sound promising and there might just be a bread baking in the oven. It can be confusing however when pregnancy and AF symptom are similar but you have some exceptions which is a possibility...it would be great to have a child after sixteen years it is like starting all over again. Sticky fingers for you and let us know if new symptoms developed.

Lovechild2013.

Sounds like thanks giving was great for you, I love driving but not familar with the Florida area so cannot judge the distance, I am glad you had fun.

Yeah stress can indeed mess with your cycle and even cause you not to ovulate..I spray essence of vanilla on my pillow whenever stress become too excess for me and it helps alot. Maybe it can be something that you can try with a warm bath and scented candles.

Lilbrownboys

How are you? Pray tell about your thanksgiving and MIL this should be good.

AFM: I am CD5 and my temp went up, I am not sure if this is a sign or not. Had another bout of mild acid reflux last night and did not get to sleep until around 2:35am this morning and was up at 5:48. My dog barked all night until around 6am this morning, its the first he has ever done anything like that he sat in the living room and had a field night. Dont feel much like eating this morning but have to in order to take my medication and later today I will be making up for the lack of sleep last night.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanx Nee,

where abouts in the UK does your nephew live? I am in the north east.

I am really hoping this is it. Everytime I get or feel something i just put it down to something else cos I just dont want to build my hopes up again.

to you to

11 years ago

Hey nee2conceive,

Haapy to hear abt lilbrownboys Lol..I forgot to mention that i had progesterone for the past 2 weeks that is after i ovulated. I'm off to work starting from tuesday hoping i may be pg and taking rest..see how funny i am..My progesterone dose s over from today.If my guess s correct i may receive my super darling anytime before sunday..meanwhile planning to test once as i have the remaining one(in order to buy a fresh stock of hpt from next month)..50% i feel that im pg and another 50% i feel out this month..gotta kind of mixed emotions..The symptoms i encounter are increased appetite eating 2 persons meal..boobs r sore,frequent urination,sometimes tired,if i eat something extra after my stomach fills i feel very nauseous..i may get 2moro mrng..lets see...share all ur symptoms and thoughts..

to u all ladies

[url]User Image

11 years ago

pre seed is a sperm friendly lube. it helps alot if you dont make enough EWCM. we just started using it as well, so all i can do is hope for the best:)

we already had out thanksgiving in the middle of October, we spent it with DH's cousin and their new baby...lol (figures).

11 years ago

I would say that this is af showing her ugly self..): oh well...always another month (: happy thanksgiving I am sure I will stick to this thread lol

11 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those in the US.. Happy Thursday to everyone else. I went and did some black thursday shopping and just had eggs and bacon for breakfast. I really need to get pregnant soon or I am going to be the size of a vw bug. Every month at about this time all I want to do is eat.

I am still hanging in there. Trying to wait till next week to test. Nice to see all the newcomers to the group. Good luck everyone. I will talk to you tomorrow after I feast and spend all night wondering what I did to myself LOL

Good luck,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies

How is everyone doing on this super black friday? Shopping I hope.

Well it cycle day 6/8 for me and I just notice that my boobs are grown triple in size, I mean I love breast but gosh this it too much. Had lot CM and I notice that my cervix was high soft and close so is this an indication of things to come or my body playing tricks on me.

My DF wanted to around 12am and I swear I was dropping of to sleep every couple of minutes. Had to make up my mind and do it then was so shame when I notice all the CM but it made the BDing feel really good, I just did not like all the stuff flowing out of me and then he wanted me on top that in itself was feat for me and trust I love to .
That is my contribution on the TWW now I am jonsing for my cup of coffee with some baileys ....has anyone feel like doing anything crazy. .I do I want to go the beach and cover fully under the water and the weather here is around 71 degree..joke I cant swim but i have this desire to be in the water.

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo