Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Well to add to my symptoms :-

Nearly threw up after having my tea tonight,
Keep feeling dizzy and light headed usually between 3 & 4 on an afternoon.
Still have slight pains similar to 'O' pains in my side
TMI bit sorry I have not had a number 2 for days
Got no sex drive, I am always up for sex with my DH but don't feel like it at all at the mo :-(
My CM dried up and now it's going like ECM again

Just wish there was a way to know instantly if your pregnant or not, I hate this waiting game, you'd think after 3yrs of TTC I'd be used to it

11 years ago

Kraken,

I unerstand how you feel, do you think with all this inventions science is doing they cant come up with something to let us women fast forward to our tww wait or something that can let you know right away that yeah baby on board here and remove all this guess work and worrying that we go through.

Have you tried eating prunes in order to get relief for #2 and I also know that castor oil works it taste bab as hell but you would have to take your pillow and blanket to the loo whenever you enter. Is that a bread baking or what?, I know that period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are similar but you seems to be leaning on the side of pregnancy. When do you test...the earliest that you can?
I wanna know, I wanna know .

All my symptoms are gone presently except the fact that I am not really hungry and so thus for I have had a tin soup and a slice of bread with jjuice all day and have no desire for anything else.

Wonder why the other ladies are at.....lol shopping I guess. You and I are the only non American.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I am here lol, getting food and coffee. Also is another great way to get #2. My tww is over and af is kicking my ass

11 years ago

Ive been drinking loads which is not like me and im not fussed on drinking tea even though i love drinking tea :-(

If i eat anything really sweet it makes me feel qeasy :-(

Im just really hoping this is it but scared im just building my hopes up for nothing again.

I have one digital clear blue test left and i refuse to test until im at least a week late

11 years ago

I just joined this site and am 6 days post IUI so I guess that means I'm on CD 22. This our 2nd medicated IUI. After the first one failed, I was so depressed. However, I had/have a really good outlook on this cycle. Although, I think the waiting may kill me.

11 years ago

Need2
Well atleast someone is getting some action I'm away from my hubby and I've feeling like Im going crazy I went to Wal-Mart last night and it was crazy but I was able to get a few things. Ive been having the same thing going on on with my cm everytime I wipe its a bunch of it ugh so very disgusting to say the least and my boobs are heavy wish I could lol anyway I had some wine because I feel out this month I'm not that positive right.now my hubby asked meast night was I pregnant yet ? Ugh so insensitive

Anyway ladies I want this tww to end

Af is expected 11/29-12/2 not sure which date but anyday between that time

11 years ago

Love - my AF is due 29/11 to

11 years ago

Kraken so let's see what happens keep me informed!

11 years ago

Same with you Love hopefully we will both get our BFP :-) xx

11 years ago

Hopefully we get about four BFP by December, including Trriandlisa who did IUI. Love men can be insensitive make you wanna kill them at times.

Much as I love BD, I was not into it this morning maybe 1 reason was all the goo going out and sticking on his monster jam. Tea I am not a fun of but give me some coffee. Love I will share the wine with you any minute.

Sorry about DH, when I am in the mood I phone s..x, kinda ease my mind.

Jpp does not mean you are done, just a minor setback.

Good nite ladies

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo