Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Lilbrownboys,

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in your life, kids to keep you on your toes, MIL to keep you entertained/amuse. ohhh the good life :-). Also let me be the first to congrulation hheehheehhe

9DPO for me today and my temp dropped for the second time in three days ( mind you last night I did not sleep much and was awake for about 2 hours with my eyes clsoe trying to relax before I temp this morning and I temp again about 30 minutes later and got the same results so I decided to stick with it). I have no symptoms except moodiness and hate to be around my DF at the moment. Depression is setting in like crazy and things that would never really bother me is. I am wondering if this is another PMS sign for me.

I do think I am out for this month because whenever my temp start going up and down four days before I am due, AF is not far behind. Oh well I had expected it but praying for sticky fingers.

Sorry but I get depressed when I am in the TWW, I have headaches like crazy and nowhere to send my thoughts, reason why I like to read and know tha others are out there like me.

Wish everyone on here sticky fingers/baby dust because i do believe we will have some positives.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Lilbrownboys,

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in your life, kids to keep you on your toes, MIL to keep you entertained/amuse. ohhh the good life :-). Also let me be the first to congrulation hheehheehhe

9DPO for me today and my temp dropped for the second time in three days ( mind you last night I did not sleep much and was awake for about 2 hours with my eyes clsoe trying to relax before I temp this morning and I temp again about 30 minutes later and got the same results so I decided to stick with it). I have no symptoms except moodiness and hate to be around my DF at the moment. Depression is setting in like crazy and things that would never really bother me is. I am wondering if this is another PMS sign for me.

I do think I am out for this month because whenever my temp start going up and down four days before I am due, AF is not far behind. Oh well I had expected it but praying for sticky fingers.

Sorry but I get depressed when I am in the TWW, I have headaches like crazy and nowhere to send my thoughts, reason why I like to read and know tha others are out there like me.

Wish everyone on here sticky fingers/baby dust because i do believe we will have some positives.

Well AF is due on the 29/11 so will see if she turns up. I am expecting it too even after all the symptoms i have. I might test in the morning to see but not holding my breathe. My tummy feels really full at the moment and a couple of twinches on both sides

11 years ago

Nee2: I also had a massive temp drop last night. So, I either had implantation or I am out this month too. Took a test this AM with FMU and it was negative. I will wait and see what my temp is tomorrow, but, I feel like I have given up for this month.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Today I'm cramping like crazy my bck hurts and my breast hurti can't even go over a speed bump without them hurting I feel like I'm out af seems to b on her way smh and I'm not happy about it ba y dust to everyone seems as if everyone is experiencing the same "im out this month" feeling

11 years ago

Took a test today. It was BFN at least I think it was. I see a little shading. Not sure if it is a second line or an evap. I will not buy this brand of test again. I am going blind trying to read them. Will test again in the AM.

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,
Im knew to this forum and still trying to learn all the acronyms that are used lol
I am 6dpo.. severe gas yesterday and prior to that fatigue. Also ovulation like pains on left ovary for 2 days now. Wierd. Im hoping some baby dust came my way :)
This was my first month on clomid, although I ovulate normal. I made 3 follicles this month! woohoo. Crossing my fingers.. baby dust to you all !!

11 years ago

Lilbrownboys, I would wait and test on 10DPO, you need to stay positive and if yesterday was a BFN and today there was shadow I would say two more days and you should have your answer.

Krakan, are you sure you are feeling AF or just your uterus stretching from the little one in the oven. Lets agree to test on Wednesday.

lovechild do you normally have this feeling before AF?

Jme626..I was thinking that it would be a wee bit too early to start having symptoms but I have also notice that women have had pregnancy symptoms this time as well even though very small....is your temp elevated? I am keeping my finger cross for you and wish you lots of baby dust.

I am due for AF on 11/29/12 or 11/30/12 but knowing my body it may just be a day late which is 12/1/12...the only thing is I am not cramping like I would from five to period day.

Nee2: I will probably test again tomorrow AM and then every morning till Friday when I will break down and buy a FRER cause I have got evap issues on every one of these tests I bought on the internet. It is driving me bananas. I just want a definitive answers so I can start planning out December. Already know which week I am should ovulate then LOL

Angel

11 years ago

3librwnboys

I'm hoping the best for you and everyone testing I think I'm just going to wait until af shows because I believe I'm out

Need2

On occasions I have cramps sometimes I won't have any indication af is coming but it feels like af cramps so we will see I think its timo stop doing it the old fashioned way and get a little more technical like takmy temp do ladies hv any tips where do I buy the bbt thermometer? This would b my first time doing this. My other children were conceived with no problem anyway to you ladies

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo