Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Update

I have light tinges of blood in my cm and still cramping so I really think af is coming its supposed to come 11/29 or 12/2 so

11 years ago

Lovechild, please please keep us posted I want to know what is going on with you.

Any drug store or walmart sells the bbt thermometer and I find it works better for me and put my mind sometimes at ease.

3lilbrownboys..my fingers are cross for you because it surely sounds like your positive is on the way.

Where is Khakan, Jme2097 and everyone else. I really miss you guys and want to know how you have all been keeping.

Me, Watching the bad girls club...thinking that if I ever have a child and its a girl she will never be like those girls on TV. prime example of what not to be in public....wink

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm around still...just been busy with life. Trying to get my car running right (: went and shot my gun today too

11 years ago

Thanks need2 ill go purchase one for next month I'm thinking of just picking a pt and the thermometer up tonight testing just to see because I feel like af is knocking at the door I guess I just need confirmation so I cn proceed to prepare for next month

11 years ago

ok, had a nap. Watching MIke and Molly. They are trying to get pregnant and he brings home a rhino penis necklace and a sex wedge. Puts all my efforts to shame LOL.

I will keep on testing till AF shows he head or I get a positive. Just needed to have a minor pity party, a nap, and some oreos.

Good luck ladies,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

My temp not moving up as I thought it would and this morning wake up to the low flowing feeling down there and I know that only happen when AF is a few days away.
However, it did not last very long but from what I am seeing of my chart, lack of major increase in temp, no symptoms to really speak of and the low flowing feeling, I think its safe to say I am out this month.

Period due 11/30/12 - 12/2/12 so I have up to five days to wait, Bomber....I need a coke, coffee and some chip ahoy. Good luck ladies.

lilibrownboys, no pity party you are saying how you feel, I am sure we all go through it every month..KMFX & TX

lovechild..I hope you get the news you are looking for and yes it would be nice to have a bfp.

both you and lilbrownboys I am jumping and waving.

JJp hope you get your car sorted out.

No positives yet ladies??

I'm out I tested last night negative and this morning then I had brwn discharge so af is about to begin but good luck to you ladies!

11 years ago

lovechild,

What a bomber that ugly witch shows her head. I could just chop it off for you.

I guess we will have to move on for next month.

On Friday I will be posting the same thing. AHH

Still have a few days before I know one way or another. Took a test and it had a line but think it was an evap. Tested again this morning and it was negative. We shall see what happens.

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Was at the hospital today all day and just got in. Had a headache from Monday night and it just wont leave. My tempt is getter lower so I dont think it would be necessary for me to test because I know when it gets like this then AF is on the way.

I am expecting her around Saturday the latest so that put me out. Well the TWW is getting to an end so I gues it will be a on to next month. I am not sure if I have the energy anymore.

lilbrownboys I am still keeping my fx something must happen and soon.

Lovechild...bomer.

Well until tomarrow everyone.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo