Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 81 Replies | Last Page

3lilbrownboys,

I was sending you this long post the computer ate it. I see you will be having a warm Christmas when all of us will be wearing sweater or something to keep us warm. I love the cold because I think it is sooooo romantic and I am a romantic at heart however my beau is not. He is a go to the root of the matter man and would hug you up in bed but be aware there is a hidden meaning behind it. ï??.

I a coke addict and trying to stop myself, I am so bad that I will mix coffee and coke together my two favourites I am not a candy person and will only eat when I have the urge to. If I do eat it would be M & Ms or Kit Kat.

Christmas time by you sounds like it would be something, your MIL I am guess is the life of the party for the adults (No not the kids...let them be kids first) and maybe this second true great love. Maybe if you let her cook she will have less time to be lovey dovey.

Two times to give presents is a child dreams come through and I can bet that is where their mind is at all the time.

I will send you a link to Junkanoo. It is a cultural event held in the Bahamas twice yearly for adults and that is Boxing Day and New Yearâ??s Day. The junior Junkanoo is for the pre, kinder garden, primary, and Junior and Senior high school student. The pre-schoolers are soooo cute and to watch the parents does one heart good.

Lot of CM sounds good and I for one cannot wait until the BFP and yeah for positive ovulation.

Do you think you can hold out until CD12...I can hear the excitment in your voice so I know CD 9 you will test. I agree for the amount of testing that is done you might need to invest in Proctor & Gamble, I know they make a killing off us poor souls...or better yet give us a 75% discount.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Julie Sky,

Welcome to our little group of chit chat. Alberta Canada, that is an interesting place, I wanted to visit it but when its a warmer even though I love the cold anything minus is a no for me. I am somewhat jealous of your white christmas but dont want the minus degrees.

I kept hearing about preseed what is it?

My cover line normally is 96.9 but today CTP gave me 97.3 so I guess that is saying something eh..let us keep our fingers cross. I believe we will have a BFP from Lilbrownnboys, now that would be fun.

What will you be doing for thanks giving? I can smell the cranberries and ham.

AFM: You said heartburn is a sign of pregnancy or implantation cause I just had to swollow some Dica awhile ago due to acid reflux I just had. Only 3 days PO so I am trying not to look for symptoms as yet so as not to jinx anything.

For thanks giving my mom will be cooking dinner and I know it will be something Caribbean with a bit of American theme.

I will be cooking for Christmas, I love to cook for Christmas. I start the night before and open all the windows and door to let the chill air in while listening to Christmas carols and watching christmas cartoons ( the kids in us adults) while drinking baileys mixed with something I create. Later on Christmas day I get dress from around 8 pm go to the carnival and then around 11 pm head to Junkanoo and thats it.

JPP9027

I will say test, test, test and test. I agree with lilbrownboys get a TV dinner some apple cider with a slice of strawberry and apple on a toothpick inserted into the drink. A cup cake with pumkin some baby carrot spinkle with honey and ginger and I cant believe its not butter bake for 8 minutes and a small tin cranberry mixed with some orange juice and warm. Light a scented candle and vola Thanks giving dinner.

I have lived with anyone other than my parents who did not care much about me so i have no idea what it is like living with two brothers..should be interesting.

The fact that you feel pregnant is a good sign and I am hooting for you. GO TEAM JPP, GO TEAM JPP.

Hello Ladies!
I'm typing this from my phone which I hate to do but my 7 year old.is on one laptop and my hubby is on the other. Anyway I'm trying to past time and not drive myself crazy last month I.thought we were pregnant but the old witch showed her ugly face 5 days late. we kinda just started trying and I'm doing it the old fashioned way just watching my cm and calculating my ov days. So if this doesn't work ill try the the more technical way but we super.excited.and.only down side is that my hubby wrks out of town so trying is limited. Happy holidays to everyone oh! Lmp 10/31/12 I'm 4dpo no symptoms except sore breast I had mild cramping during ovulation but other then that nothing . Keeping hope alive for a afp!

11 years ago

Nee2conceive: My MIL is 47. She is already on divorce two. Both times she was dating before the ink was dry on the divorce papers. Some people never learn. She does not cook. Her last husband did all the cooking and if she wants a home cooked meal I am the one doing it LOL

My oldest will be 4 christmas day. He has figured christmas and santa out and has made a list. My dh's dad is a long haul trucker so he is not around much but he talks to the boys on the phone. My oldest called him yesterday and gave him a list over the phone. I made an amazon list so all he has to do is point and click to order for the boys. Hopefully, he will follow through. He has yet to buy a birthday or christmas present for any of the boys. Heck, the last present he bought me was for my wedding. The man really is clueless.

I ordered 25 pregnancy tests online. I am not sure when I will test. Probably the end of November. We shall see. I went to the bahamas once. Ages ago. Must be 18 years ago or so. Don't remember much except seeing an old cannon. The things we remember.

Hopefully, you will have some news soon. Need someone else to go crazy with =)

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Lovechild: You must have a long cycle or ovulate later in your cycle than I do. With our other pregnancies we didn't really have to try. It just happened. Now I am old and it is taking longer than I expected. I am hoping to be pregnant by the new year. If not, I will probably take a month or two off to regroup. BDing is becoming a chore when you are under a time schedule. I don't want this experience to end up being a pain in the butt.

Let us know what happens.

ANgel

11 years ago

I think my lower back has an addiction to my heat pad. It is my best friend. Tried eating dinner tonight it was tortellinis (not sure on the sp) they didn't sit well with my tummy so I am munching more salad..I can't seem to get enough. I am having these dull aches that feel like I'm trying to cramp but then it just turns out to be gas or my back aching...still feeling rather pregnant..maybe I should test in the morning? Or should I save my tests and wait to see if af arrives on Friday?

11 years ago

Hello Ladies how ya all doing?

Love child welcome to our little chit chat group in order to pass TWW time.

Love child

I know the feeling in thinking that there might be a pregnancy only to find out there is none. I had a long cycle of 60 days and was having all the symptoms in the book so you can imagine how felt when AF showed up on 10/31/12 but in a way it kinda put my mind at rest. Waiting can wreck hoavac on your mind..at one point I thought I would get naked and run the street.

Jpp9027

It sounds like you are baking bread and you need to test the temp. It seems like the hot water bottle will be replacing your guy soon enough, also you will be waiting a long time for AF to show, nine months in fact..so no thanks giving dinner for you.

lilbrownboys

What in heavens name is wrong with your MIL, maybe she is a diva and needs attention. Your FIL is not really clueless he may be decended from Jamaica where the men thinks it the women job to buy the gift and do all the girlie stuff.
The Bahamas has improved and looks more like the U.S. Where you went was Ole Fort Bay which is close to Bay Street or Montique after you pass Paradise Island bridge..I live about 30 minutes walking from there and 8 minutes driving. Now you understand how I feel cause here is so boring and you have limited activities to do here except sex, more xex and rum, sex, rum and church. If you are tired of having sex at home you can do it in the bush, on the beach, in the car, in the sea water at the club I mean wherever and whenever ( with your guy of course )
on a better note - I wish I was at your house for Christmas, it sounds like its one interesting place to be.

For me ever since ovulation I have been having mild cramp in the lower abdominal area and just have not gone anyway since then. Last night I had acid reflux and it was not a pretty taste at all. I am also tired of the gas (fart) I will soon have to arrange a fart party with pigs in the blanket and I swear I need a drink, some baileys would be perfect in a little coffee.

Being awake since 4 am so 3LBBs I think I am heading in crazyville already.

Nee2: I think my MIL is one of those women who thinks they can't be complete without a man. I just roll my eyes and try not to gag when she calls him sweetie and giggles like a schoolgirl.

I know my FIL loves his grandsons but they are getting at the age that they know about birthdays and presents and will soon realize that he sends them nothing. I don't want them to feel like he does not love them and I don't want them to favor my MIL cause she takes them places and buys them presents. I want them to have a healthy relationship with both of them. So, this year I gave him a list. If that does not work then next year I will just flat out tell him.

Symptoms? Feel like a 400lb man who ate bad tacos. Fell that way every month so we shall see. Good luck ladies.. Hopefully, the wait will go soon.

Angel

11 years ago

Hope all of you have a wonderful thanksgiving and lots of sticky baby dust! As for me I started spotting today and then abruptly it stopped..we will see what the rest of tonight and tomorrow brings. Still feeling pregnant..I will test in a few days just to be sure anyway (:

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo