Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 81 Replies | Last Page

I *THINK* I have an announcement to make. Yesterday I got a faint positive on an internet cheapie but I got a negative on a digital.

So today I took 3 interent cheapies and got faint positives on them but still got a negative on the digital. So, I went and bought 6 tests at walmart.

Came home and after a 2 hour urine hold (can't seem to hold it for long without doing a potty dance) and I took another internet cheapie (clearly positive), an 88 cent one from walmart that I can see but my hubby can't, and a FRER that has the faintest positive I have ever seen in my entire life.

So, tomorrow morning I am going to take them with FMU if I can hold it longer than 2 hours through the night and hopefully confirm it.

But I am about 95% that I am BFP

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

YEAH WE HAVE OUR FIRST and in only the first week.

post the hpt on the sight so that we can see it....

I told you didn't I.

AFM: I am out, mild stomach cramping and tonight I did a check of the cervix and got some pink like spot , I put on a pantyliner should anything flow out a bit but so far nothing has happen. I think there is no need for me to test anymore this week. So I think she (AF) will be here a day or two early. Oh will next month here I come.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

Nee: I tried.. It is so light that if you don't hold it at the right angle you can't see it when it is 6 inches from your face.. When I say faint I mean FAINT. I am hoping tomorrow it will be darker. Then it will become real to me. Even though I have seen it I won't believe it till I can see it without squinting and holding it up to the light. Maybe tomorrow or the next day I will have it that way. Have 4 tests waiting for me when I wake up.. Another internet cheapie, an 88 cent walmart one, a digital one, and a FRER. See what happens in the AM. I am so nervous I can't sleep.

Angel

11 years ago

lilbrownboys, I know how you must feel I would have felt the same way if it was me. I am so happy for you and KMFX.

I had some pink spotting last night and one hour later it turned into AF full of mucus. I had some sharp pain on the right side of the stomach. Last night had a bottle of beer as a pity party and ended up being very sick where I almost pass out, wanted to voimit, I mean just one bottle of light beer did that to me. My temp dropped so low today it was not funny. Still have some mild cramping..so I am out of the race a bit disappointed but there is nothing I can do. I did not see this coming cause I had no PMS at all and my period is due tomarrow or Saturday so it come at 10 days so I had a short LH phase.

Well congrats! 3lilbrwnboys

Need2 I'm sorry to hear that you're out I'm out too af came about 2 days early so I guess we will be trying again in Dec

11 years ago

OK, the FRERs were both positive if you tilt them the right direction, squint, and follow the line from the bottom up. Not at all what I expected. I am only 11DPO, so, maybe if I test the day AF is supposed to appear it will look like what I want it to look like.

Now, I have to find me a high risk OB in AZ.

Now, I started this and I want to see who is going to follow me through this. Who is next to test?

11 years ago

Khakan will be next on the list, hope she response.

Lovechild, JPP and I are out for the month..so next month is our time for trying....

lilbrownboys I hope you find an high risk OB/GNYN in your area soon. The sooner you start the better.

I have never had pain on my right side only before and its kinda mild. Lovechild me too started my AF two days earlier.

I am sooo happy, I am sooo happy lilbrownboys is pregnant.

Nee: Thanks. I am trying to find one without asking anyone in the family. I don't want to tell anyone till the first trimester is over cause with my clotting issues my pregnancies are very high risk and I hate for people to walk around on egg shells with me. Makes me nervous cause they are nervous.

The reality is I can throw a clot at any time. It can travel through the placenta and cause the baby to die. It can happen at 5 weeks or at 40 weeks. I take medicine to lower the chances but there are no guarantees. I also have a blood disorder that can cause the baby to need blood transfusions in utero if our blood mixes. I carry a positive antigen in my blood, my husband a negative. So it depends on whose blood the baby gets.

So, for me this is just the beginning. I am happy but also very nervous. I need that big positive tests and then I need to see the heart beat.. then I need to see it move.. then I need to feel it move.. Then I have to see it outside of me alive and well.. Just the process I go through. I wish I could go back to like my first pregnancy.. happy and dumb cause I didn't know about the clotting and blood issues LOL

Nee: next month is right around the corner.. When do you test next month.. beginning, middle, or end?

11 years ago

A new month has started.

Look for TWWer and Beyond for December wanted 2

Are you starting a new forum or we sticking to this one

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo