Community post

Discussion

TWWers wanted for November

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

Looking for TWWers who are heading into the month of December or the end of November to support, motivate, encourage and just share personal mile stones with, during one of the longest wait of your life . Let's hear how you are feeling, what your body is doing including how you are preparing for the Christmas Holidays.

This should be an area where we could sit down with our coffee or tea and have a friendly girl chat in order to let the time past without stressing about the wait too much. Also this would be a site where we can assist each other through anything that is going on in this journey.

Please no drama queens or anyone to insult other persons, this should be a friendly site age unimportant.

Thanks you all and sticky baby dust to you all.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

81 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 81 Replies | Last Page

I don't currently have a man now so its a bit of a setback lol

11 years ago

Need2 he won't do.it ugh I try and get him to hv phone s#x its like pulling teeth I.hv to.send text of sexy pics I'm like hun we only get to.see.eachother three sometimes twice a month we need to.stay entertained but anyway he prob didn't care about the cm lol

Kk sending baby dust your way

Hopefully we all will.b sharing positive results in.Dec! I'm.trying.to.stay positive

11 years ago

Hi guys,

I am sending you all some chicken souse for breakfast from the Caribbean...just picture the smell.

Jpp- I would not worry about a guy, one is just around the corner.

Love - my guys was similar it took lots of teeth pulled to get him to accept it. He is 45/6 so he is set in his ways. (selfish)

Khaken - KMFX for you, those symptoms are starting to look good.

Terriandlisa - how are you this Saturday? anything new is happening in regards to your tww?

I see aleast one BFP coming our way in December and the promise of many more to come. Right Khareken?

Where is 3lilbrownboys, I am waiting to hear about her MIL at thanksgiving? I am sure it will be interesting.

AFM: A sharp pain in the lower abdomen this morning but it has ease also there was a heaviness in the abdomen that too is gone. Could not sleep last nite so I am sleepy as I am typing this.
Strange thing is last night my DF had two large apple pie slice, two large slice of chocolate cake completely covered with whipped cream and hot milk water for dinner. We have been todgether for three years and have never seen him eat this because he a somewhat health person.

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url][/url]13.png[/img][/url][/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I am alive and well. Yesterday was a bit insane. Kids got ahold of paint and decorated their beds, carpets, and walls. Spent most of the day removing it. Also stayed up decorating their mini tree so the christmas elves could deliver it while they were asleep.

Well, Thanksgiving was ok. Made a decision that next year I am spending it at home though. I think their should be a time limit on how long you have to be with your inlaws at one time. Say 4 hours. Cause frankly after that I am tapping my foot and looking at my watch wondering if I can set off a smoke detector to get out of there.

Went christmas shopping thursday night. Total zoo. Luckily, I am now 98% done.

What else is going on? Hmmm, my temp is still up. I should have implantation tomorrow if I am pregnant. See how that affects my temp. I am just happy that my temp is still up. By this time last cycle I had to massive temp dips.

Anyone else close to testing yet?

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Today we leave to go back to Tampa I've had a blast with my family one of the best thanksgivings

3brwnbys
Wow sounds eventful paint omg I would hv lost lol

I don't feel pregnant I believe I'm out but I still say a little prayer to God asking the only symptom that won't go away is my sore Breast af is expected 11/29-12/2 somewhere along that time.

11 years ago

Hows everyone?

AFM - i keep getting bad headaches but they go as quick as they come. I feel like ive been out drinking last night and you know the next day when you get that weird taste in your mouth off drinking lots? I feel like that but ive never had a drink for over a week :-( i just feel really weird in general

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

Spent yesterday looking at used goods mainly books I am an avid reader and then had some ground turkey with stuff sweet green pepper. I went jogging for about 2 miles witht the dogs. Had a serious cramp afterwards that lead to my legs. It did not last long. I notice that I am now insulting my DF like crazy and really dont want to be around him in the day. My temp dropped more than .5 yesterday but went back up today. I must say that the temps I am getting is the highest I have had cause my temp normally stays in the 96/7 range so I guess I am somewhat hopeful.

AF would be due to come around 11/29/12 or 11/30/12. I want to test this week but I am scared as heck of what if it is all in my head?

Today its bake chicken and stuff green peppers again.

Hey guys,

My temp continues to stay eleted which is good, but, I am not sure how accurate today's temp was since I tossed and turned and got up every 2 hours last night. I hate waiting. I wish their was a way they could just say you ovulated yesterday, you are not going to get pregnant this month, now move on. Instead I try to keep busy and not read symptoms into everything.

Today was a pretty mild day. We went to lunch, had chinese food and got groceries. My dh and the boys are outside playing in the playground he built. I just loaded the dishwasher and now I am relaxing without 40 interuptions between each sentence I type. My husband and his mom are going to a rush concert tonight and I am going to try to go through all the present si Bought and see what santa will bring, what we will give, and what will be given as birthday presents. Depends on if I can get them down for a nap today or not.

Hoping to get a positive this month, but, I already have next month mapped out for ovulation days. Good luck ladies,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Lilbrownboys,

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in your life, kids to keep you on your toes, MIL to keep you entertained/amuse. ohhh the good life :-). Also let me be the first to congrulation hheehheehhe

9DPO for me today and my temp dropped for the second time in three days ( mind you last night I did not sleep much and was awake for about 2 hours with my eyes clsoe trying to relax before I temp this morning and I temp again about 30 minutes later and got the same results so I decided to stick with it). I have no symptoms except moodiness and hate to be around my DF at the moment. Depression is setting in like crazy and things that would never really bother me is. I am wondering if this is another PMS sign for me.

I do think I am out for this month because whenever my temp start going up and down four days before I am due, AF is not far behind. Oh well I had expected it but praying for sticky fingers.

Sorry but I get depressed when I am in the TWW, I have headaches like crazy and nowhere to send my thoughts, reason why I like to read and know tha others are out there like me.

Wish everyone on here sticky fingers/baby dust because i do believe we will have some positives.

Lilbrownboys,

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in your life, kids to keep you on your toes, MIL to keep you entertained/amuse. ohhh the good life :-). Also let me be the first to congrulation hheehheehhe

9DPO for me today and my temp dropped for the second time in three days ( mind you last night I did not sleep much and was awake for about 2 hours with my eyes clsoe trying to relax before I temp this morning and I temp again about 30 minutes later and got the same results so I decided to stick with it). I have no symptoms except moodiness and hate to be around my DF at the moment. Depression is setting in like crazy and things that would never really bother me is. I am wondering if this is another PMS sign for me.

I do think I am out for this month because whenever my temp start going up and down four days before I am due, AF is not far behind. Oh well I had expected it but praying for sticky fingers.

Sorry but I get depressed when I am in the TWW, I have headaches like crazy and nowhere to send my thoughts, reason why I like to read and know tha others are out there like me.

Wish everyone on here sticky fingers/baby dust because i do believe we will have some positives.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo