Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Ladies taking Progesterone

Good Afternoon Ladies:

This is my 2nd clomid/estrogen/progesterone cycle. I had a HUGE BBT dip at 10dpo and BFN's since then. I've had symptoms but nothing that couldn't be explained by taking the progesterone. I'm due for AF tomorrow and I know that in order for it to come I would have to stop the progesterone. My BBT was quite high this morning for AF to be coming tomorrow (98.4) - it's usually 98.1 to 97.9.

My question is..... with the BBT dip at 10dpo and high BBT this morning I'm afraid that maybe I just don't have enough HCG in my system for a BFP yet... and if that is the case then not taking the progesterone may hurt the pregnancy, right? Or would it not matter? I feel like I'm not making any sense - LOL!)

Please feel free to look at my BBT chart on CTP by clicking my name.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

i was put on the progesterone the min I found out i was pregnant so for me 11/12 dpo the sooner you start the better !! just wait until u get ur bfp or until ur dr. tells u different ! good luck

12 years ago

I would suggest taking a test if you think you are pregnant. I take progesterone also, my Dr has me take a test at 14dpo before I stop taking the progesterone. I usually take a test at 11-12dpo. I took one at 11dop in June last year with FRER and got a blaring positive but sadly MC. FRER are very sensitive tests so try them or the Answers brand, you can get etiher at Walmart or any pharmacy. GL but also realize that the progesterone can cause your BBT to be higher than normal. I hope the dip at 10dpo means good things for you though!!!!! GL!!!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo