Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Brown Spotting 9spo-11dpo...?

Started spotting brown at 9dpo and I'm still spotting when I go to the bathroom, I'm 11dpo today. I took a hpt this morning but it was a bfn using a dollar store test. I'm reading that it could be implantation bleeding but it doesn't seem to be going away and AF arrives this Friday. Do you think I'm out this month or what? My breasts are still tingly and I'm very tired in the evenings :/ Normally before AF arrives I don't have any symptoms she just arrives.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Sounds promising, maybe try a first response test in a couple of days they pic up 25Miu supposedly :)

11 years ago

Thank you Zilphi :) I've been hearing a lot of great things about FRER. I plan on using FRER this Friday when I'm due for AF. I'll post back the results.

11 years ago • Post starter

It might be implantation spotting, its in the time scale. I agree with Zilphi try a FRER. Fingers crossed for you. x

11 years ago

All I know from MY experience is that brown spotting = impending period (and mine was usually just one and for 1-3 days). When it's been mid-cycle or implantation bleeding, it's been very slight, and pink or light red for me. Of course every woman is different! Fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Implantation can be 7-12 dpo (nine being most common) so that may have been it! It can continue for a few days, plus there are other valid reasons for spotting that are normal.
With my first pregnancy, I had implantation spotting at about 13 dpo after a long string of negative $1 tests and finally for the BFP day 15 dpo!!
With my last pregnancy, I had a $1 negative in the morning and a BFP the same afternoon!
Fingers crossed for you!!! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo