Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Question

Stretchy cm 9 dpo?

I've noticed a slight increase of cm since my ovulation day. Normally I dry up until AF. Thoughts of this stretchy, slimey cm?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

its an estrogen surge.ive had that the cycle i got prego and had a chemical pregnancy,the cycle after that,and then the cycle i got pregnant(and still am).

what happens with that is you can get a temp dip the same day of the stretchy cm making it seem like you may have implanted but it could aslo mean your period is coming.so good luck hun and lots of baby dust.i hope you are pregnant.i got my bfp with this baby at 9 dpo.had the stretchy cm the day before i tested

11 years ago

I also had a lot of stretchy 'egg white' CM around 8/9 & 9/10 dpo (i'm not sure if i ovulated on cycle day 12 or 13), got only one + OPK on cycle day 11 around 6pm, so not sure if i caught it at the beginning of the surge or the end. Never had the CM like that before though, only around O time, so I wasnt sure if that was a sign of pg or AF coming.. my cycles have been consistant though, 27 days each time, the past 3 months... also started with some mild cramping, when laying down, around 8/9 dpo... still experiencing it off and on. I usually dont cramp until the day/night before AF arrives, sometimes only a few hours before AF arrives, so i wasnt sure what this could be. totally confused, but holding out to test for another day or so. AF is due this sunday. any thoughts???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo